chapter 28 pain, grief ,agony

Aditya entered the house with motionless arohi in his arms, the family members were shocked to see her in this condition.

   Aditya settled her in her bedroom he signalled the family to reach the living room as he didn't want to disturb arohi, but veena was furious to notice something, arohi's vermillion filled partition and a  nuptial chain on her neck.

     As soon as they reached the hall the questions started " where do you find her?

 "  Why is she unconscious is she hurt somewhere " triloknath was the first one to ask in a panic tone.

"What is the meaning of mangalsutra and sindoor ha! Why is she ... don't tell me she got married, Adi answer me "veena asked furiously 

 "   I don't know mom I just got this pic,"  he showed the pic to the family "and my team got her location when I reached there s I found her w…"

  "  Please complete Aditya, we are getting worried about arohi." Triloknath pleaded him

  She was sitting there with Siddharth's body in her lap, and then Aditya told them the rest story.

  Veena started smacking her head ' "satyanash kar diya is ladki ne ,ab hum kya karenge ,logon ko pata chalenga toh kya kahenge '( she spoiled everything. What will we do now ? What will people think about us when they come to know about this )

" Nobody will know nothing , arohi never got married , as Siddharth is no more and they must have got married in some temple as in the pic it was looking like a temple ."

"Aditya   demolish  all the proof of her wedding" triloknath ordered in his cold voice 

  Aditya nodded his head just then they heard a sound from arohi's room they all rushed towards the room .when they entered the room they saw that arohi was standing with a piece of sharp glass in her hand as the dressing mirror was lying broken on the ground.

  "  Aru,arohi what are you doing look how much blood is ..?" 

  "   You murderers! You killed him, you killed my Siddharth, my love, my life .remember bhai what I told you haan. if anyone harms my side I will kill myself ."

  "  Wait aru listen to me bacha we didn't kill him "Aditya tried to calm her 

 "  Dont lie you killed him ..... no you brutally murdered him ."

    " No bachu  we didn't trust me bachu please I beg you give that glass piece to me beta ."

 "   Hmmm, you think I will believe you haan !"

 '  Arohi wait ."

    Aditya rushed back to his kid's room whereas, anand,vaidehi triloknath, and asawari were trying to stop arohi from hurting herself.

  Aditya came back with his kids in his arms, he put his hand on their heads and said in a stern voice ' i swear on my kids arohi I didn't kill Siddharth I hope now you will trust me ."

Arohi looked at him in pain as she knew that Aditya would never listen to his kids. She dropped the glass on the floor but she got a deep cut from the glass piece she was holding in her hand as she was holding it in a tight grip.

Due to the blood she again clumped into the floor some glass pieces cut her body leading to more blood loss and pain.

  Anand rushed towards her and picked her up, laid her on the bed and slowly took out the pieces and asawari and vaidehi bandaged her wounds.

A week later the news made headlines.

Siddharth Mehra the famous host tv has been found dead in an accident near kathgodam. Sources told me that he was returning to Mumbai after completing his assignment in Nainital. It's really sad that we lost such a talented man at a very young age. His burnt body was found in the car. After the DNA report confirmed that Siddharth Mehra's body