chapter 16 . .Their sufferings .

The rain was not ending, but still, it hindered down. arohi and Siddharth were in half wet clothes, the chilling weather and nighttime were making their state more miserable.

     After some time of silence, Siddharth started the talk

 "   Sorry Arohi I didn't want to scare you, actually we, I mean I and Rashid were returning from the trekking trip when we saw you three, so we just stopped to see the matter and help you if needed. "

  "  Oh it's ok my car broke down, we three friends  were on a small sightseeing trip, and we want to return to Nainital before night but this happened ."

"So what we can do now the rain is not stopping ?." Arohi ask in worry

 "  Hmm let's wait here only, we have to wait till the weather is clear." Siddharth kept his calm.

   "Yes"

  Both of them again kept their silence as they are worried about how well they are going to stay in this dense forest, and there is the possibility of encountering wild animals.

They both found some branches at a low height so that they can sit down on them as now their legs are giving up.

   After getting settled, Arohi decided to keep talking with Siddharth to get rid of ghostly thoughts.

       Siddharth was observing her face which was pale in fear ., he was just enjoying watching Arohi in so much fear.

   "  So Siddharth what's her name?"

    " Whom are you talking about.?"

"  I mean your girlfriend ."

 " Sorry to disappoint you miss vashisth but I didn't have any girlfriend yet, and I am not interested in flings."

    "I mean I don't believe this that a man who has so much female following, doesn't have any girlfriend Ek bhi nahi, Chalo naa meri naa tumhari adhi toh hogi ." (You must have not one  but at least half girlfriend )

  "What rubbish? Adhi girlfriend means ?"

  "Arey I mean you must have a crush on someone .you know someone special, looking at her your heartbeat goes faster, your cheeks turned the shade of pink, and the world stop around you only her face will  be the only thing you will be able to see '

   Siddharth was thoroughly enjoying her filmy description of love, he knows very well what she is uttering in her dreamy state, but he decided to tease her more.

  " I didn't get the last example can you elaborate please ."

(  Ooho shochu hai yeh ) Arohi thought in her mind but then replied smilingly.
(He is a fool )

  " It means when your crush is in front of you, everything else becomes blurrier blurry."

  Siddharth could not able to hold his laugh more, he laughed hard at her cute description of blurrier.

   Arohi first pouted then she got it that Siddharth is having fun at her expense .she gave a deadly glare to Siddharth.

    Siddharth composed himself and then said " sorry but you are too cute Arohi, and sorry to inform you that I didn't have a crush yet "

"Now your turn tell me how many crushes you have," Siddharth asked raising one eyebrow.

      " Many times on the celebrity actors  but in real life, I didn't ."

 " Ok "

   " So how do you feel when you get so much attention from female fans  around you ."

   " Hmmm, I don't know, as I don't have time for this, to be frank, I have many responsibilities on my shoulder ".