chapter 59 penthouse

The next day when they landed in New York, another security team was ready to receive them. Soon the journey got started, all the time Arohi was looking outside the window, enjoying the view of New York. It was her first time in New York so she was excited to explore this city. Ronn was busy on his phone all the time but whenever he used to glance at her, he found her enjoying the view. Ranvijay always wanted her to smile like this only.

Soon the car stopped near a building, arohi was amused to see a skyscraper as she was expecting a hotel so she whispered to shruti

" This is not looking like a hotel, where are we?"

" It's sir's penthouse. Whenever he used to visit New York he used to stay here only "

" Rented penthouse"

Shruti chuckled " no di, it's his own "

"Own penthouse hmm "

Ram Vijay, who was still busy on his call, held Arohi's hand and started moving towards the elevator. Arohi made an annoying face but she didn't have the strength to pull her hand back and invite an argument with him.

Soon the elevator reached the 67th floor, and Arohi's eyes went wide in surprise as she was going to stay on the 67th floor. As soon as they entered the penthouse, Arohi got lost in the beautiful interior of the penthouse. A lady in her mid-forties was standing there wearing a simple dress and apron around her waist

"Good evening sirr "

" Good evening Samantha, meet my wife arohi and Jaan this is Samantha's caretaker of this house "

" Pleasure to meet you mam "

"Same here "

"Samantha send some refreshments and tea to my room "

" Sure sir"

Arohi was escorted to the bedroom by ronn, Arohi was impressed by the sight of the luxurious room, ronn got busy with a call. Arohi gets herself under the shower to relax her stiff muscles from the tiring journey. It's another thing that she was sleeping on the flight too.

When Arohi returned to the bedroom, she found ronn was already suited on the couch too in a fresh set of clothes

When Arohi returned to the bedroom, she found ronn was already suited on the couch too in a fresh set of clothes. The centre table in the bedroom was filled with different types of snacks and tea. When Ronn saw her he started serving the tea in cups, and Arohi settled beside Ronn.

 When Ronn saw her he started serving the tea in cups, and Arohi settled beside Ronn