chapter 71 Anything for you

The next morning Arohi along with ronn started their journey to Mumbai, arohi was sad while leaving that beautiful place but Ronn assure her that she can come here whenever she wants to. Arohi knows how hard it is for Ronn to take some days off like completely off from work and she was proud of him for the way he arranged this honeymoon trip. She had the best time ever in this beautiful place and most importantly the way ronn took care of her comfort, he was rough with her sometimes but she can understand in the moment of passion he did that not to hurt her in any way.

The moment ronn arrives at the jet he first switched on his phone and started his work on a laptop, arohi noticed his tense face as the message ringtone was continuously popping up on his mobile, maybe thousands of messages. Arohi didn't disturb him and left to rest in the bedroom.

After some hours arohi felt his arms around her waist, she smiled in her sleep and turn around to hug him from his torso.

"Sleepy "

"No just fine "

"Great" stating this ronn quickly removed her t-shirt and arohi was looking at him in surprise.

"What are you..... '" Before she can complete her sentence,ronn sealed her lips with her and started kissing her in need. After sucking her lips for a good time he broke the kiss and remove her remaining clothes.

"We have only some hours to reach home and after reaching Mumbai, I  will be very busy so I just want to compensate for it in advance.'

Arohi smiled at his smart words and join him in the passionate lovemaking soon the jet bedroom was filled with the noise of moans and grunts. After proving his love to her ronn slept beside her holding her in his arms.

Within some hours they reached Mumbai, where shruti, Rajiv and the security team were already waiting for them.

"I am going to the office, you start for home and just rest ok "

Arohi nodded at him and left with shruti, on the way shruti asked some formal questions about the trip and arohi answered her with a smile on her face .shruti was happy looking at arohi 's gleaming face, she understood that now arohi accepted her boss.

Soon they reached sahay villa arohi freshened up first then had her meal, she was missing ronn as from some days she has developed a habit of eating with him. After conflicting with her brain for some time she decided to call him, arohi dialled his no. But the call was attended by Rajiv

"Mam, sir is busy in some important meeting...if it's something urgent then I can.."

"   Ooh ok and don't disturb him I will call him later"

  "  Yes mam "

   The day was spent like the arohi knew that she was missing ronn as now she is the use of his company. But that was their honeymoon and now they are back in their normal life so she was just trying to adapt to this change too.

   It was dinner time now and ronn didn't return home arohi was waiting for ng for him all day long but shruti informed her that ronn will be late and he told arohi to have her meal and should not wait for him., as Rajiv messaged shruti about this, on ronn's order.

      Arohi didn't react to this news and finished with her dinner, then she got settled in her bed she started missing him more, she took his pillow and slept hugging it tightly,
.

  It was midnight when ronn returned home he entered his bedroom in grinder steps as arohi must be sleeping. when he spotted arohi in deep slumber, he entered the closet to change.

  After changing into nightwear he reached to the bed and got laid down beside his wife. Arohi felt the movement on the bed so she just turned around and hugged ronn., keeping her head on his chest.