19

Chapter Nineteen: Callisto's POV

Note: This chapter contains special scenes for the male lead. This chapter contains scenes after the break up of Callisto Santiago Levion Elizalde and Natalia Serene Roosevelt.

When I arrived at home after I went to Natalia's grandfather's mansion I heard a loud noise from upstairs. I bit my lower lip while walking upstairs.

"Mommy!" I yelled when I saw her on the floor crying holding her clothes while my dad was looking at her emotionless.

She looked at me while shooking her head signalling me to walk away she cried harder when I walked towards her direction embracing her.

I saw a lot of bruises around her arm, her lips were also bleeding while she was trembling in fear.

"What did you do?!" I stood up to grab my dad's collar. He scoffed in disbelief before pushing me so hard that make me fall into the floor.

His brows furrowed in frustration before pointing at my mom. "Do you want the truth? Your mom cheated on me with her client that she met from her damn spa!" My dad shouted so loudly.

My lips parted. "Mom?" I looked at her in disbelief before shooking my head slowly not believing what my father told me.

"Don't lie to me, dad." I said under my gritted teeth he let out a small chuckle before giving me a meaningful look which made my lips parted again, in shock.

My mom stood up before wrapping her arms around my waist. "I'm sorry, Callisto." She whispered to me while crying like a kid.

I shooked my head before pushing her away. "Why did you do it, Mom?" I still remained calm.

She bit her lower lip before looking down a bit. "I only did a revenge, I saw her making out with her secretary the last time I visit his office."

My brows furrowed. "Is it true, dad?" I asked him, hoping he would answer no but he remained silent on the corner which made me more frustrated.

I shrugged. "You're unbelievable, you cheated on her but when she did the same you abused her? What a fucking husband are you?" I arched a brow.

He let out a heavy sigh before rolling his eyes a little bit. "Why are you defending her?" He asked.

"Because she's the woman who took care of me for fuck sake!" I shouted so loud that you could hear it even from downstairs.

His jaw moved aggressively before nodding a little and gave me a hard punch on my face which made me fall from the ground with my mom holding my arm.

I let out a small chuckle. "Is that all you can do? You're weak, Christian." I seriously told him before leaving his room with my mom.

I went to my sister's bedroom to pack her things up she was the only one staying in the house with my parents because my younger brother and my older brother already moved into their new condo in Manila.

"What the hell are you doing with my clothes and my other things?!" She yelled before running towards my direction, pulling my hand away from her closet.

I scoffed in disbelief before massaging my head. "Fuck, Cassiana. Are you aware that dad is abusing your own mother? How can you even look at him without feeling guilty, someone is getting abused for fuck sake!"