05

Chapter Five: Serene's POV

"Kiara!" I immediately ran towards her direction while smiling and gave her a warm embrace.

She smiled. "It's been a while, you look more beautiful in person." Kiara stated before giving me a peck on my cheek and smiled widely.

Rayzen was standing beside her looking like a bodyguard because he was too tall for her and busy typing something on his phone.

"How have you been? Oh my gosh! I missed you!" I asked and smile while holding her hand.

She pouted a little. "It was lonely without you and the group. " She said and laughed a little before caressing my hair.

"Solaire and Faith are always together because they're always on a double date!" I pouted like a kid, she chuckled and gave me a nod.

Rayzen glanced at me before giving me a smile. "Serene, you look beautiful." Rayzen complimented me.

I smiled at him. "Thanks, I know right!" I said before giving him a teasing wink, he laughed and rolled his eyes a little bit.

I hit his arm playfully. "Hey! You ghosted me when you went abroad, you're such a jerk sometimes, you know?" I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled. "Whatever, Serene. I heard a breaking news when I was staying in Florida. She has a new boyfriend?" He asked, looking serious now.

I smiled a little and nodded. "Wait! My brother didn't told you?! He's really a pain in the ass." I sighed heavily. "But yeah, she has a new boyfriend, and it's Vincent." I answered.

His brows furrowed before nodding a little. "Oh, good for her. I'm beyond happy for them." He answered and fake a smile.

"I heard that Maverick has a new girl. I heard a lot about him from your brother, his dad already cut ties with him."" He said and laughed a little.

He rolled his eyes. "I thought he was going to change, but nevermind."

I smiled a little. "I just hope he's fine, anyways I have good news for the both of you!" I giggled in excitement.

"What? Don't tell me Callisto already confessed!" She yelled in excitement while shaking my shoulder.

"The chinito guy before?" Rayzen asked while looking at us in disbelief.

Kiara nodded and smirked. "Nikolai's new bestfriend, he already replaced you. What a loser." Kiara teased. Rayzen scoffed in disbelief and wore his headphones and sun glasses.

A few weeks passed and it was already our graduation. Everyone in the crowd was too cheerful and happy for everyone's success.

"Roosevelt, Natalia Serene."

The crowd was cheering and yelling my name before I stepped into the stage. I saw my brother yelling my name while smiling like an idiot from the crowd with his friends.

"I'm so proud of you, I love you." My brother said before giving me a forehead kiss, crying a little with my grandfather.

"Congrats, hija." My grandmother said beside my grandfather holding a bouquet of flowers. I bit my lower lip I was surprised seeing the both of them together in the same place.

Veronica ran towards my direction holding her phone while crying. "Congrats, Serene!" She whispered while wrapping her hands around my neck.

I smiled when she pulled away. "Thank you! I appreciate it!" I said before pulling away from the hug.

A few minutes passed by and my grandparents already left but Veronica insisted to stay so she can celebrate with me and my friends.

"Serene!" My guy blockmate called. My brows furrowed before smiling a little bit and waved my hands.