01

Chapter One: Serene's POV

I have always felt a sense of envy towards those people who are fortunate enough to have perfect  physical attributes and natural smart. My grades were falling apart along with my life. I admit... I was too focused on other things that weren't actually important, but seeing this lists makes me wanna cry.

I sighed heavily and took a deep breath before stepping inside our classroom, it was quiet when I arrived. I sat down on my chair while everyone was busy doing their homework.

"Bakit kaya late si Ma'am Castro?" The other student asked.

Nagsingkit ang mata ko ng makita na may suot siya na color pink na jacket, familiar 'yong jacket, pero hindi ko matandaan kung kanino ko iyon nakita umiling na lang ako at nagsulat.

Dylan shooked his head. "I heard she's talking to a parent at the office. It was probably because of the issue between our section last week."

I almost rolled my eyes when I heard Dylan's voice from my back. I always hated his guts! He was too arrogant and so hard to deal with. It was his fault why the issue spread around the University. I always hated his attitude, such a two face cunt.

"Bitch." I whispered and started reading a book while solving a math problem on my notebook. The class went silent for a minute when the teacher finally stepped inside the classroom panting and sweating. She wiped her sweat using the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry for being late. I talked to a parent in the faculty." The teacher gave us an apologetic smile. She started talking about our latest topic. I wasn't paying attention to her lecture because I already did an advance study last night, when the classes ended I went straight to the locker area and put my school stuffs inside.

Someone tapped my back. I turned around and saw Faith and Solaire smiling at me while holding a milktea. I fake a smile and walked with them. "I heard something from the other students earlier." Sambit ni Solaire.

I let out a heavy sigh and rolled my eyes in annoyance. I always hated those people who always spread rumors about someone without solid proof with their accusations.

Solaire smiled at me, and put her hands around my shoulder before taking a glance at my face which made me stepped back a little bit. "Are you dating Toshiya Isozaki?"

Me and Toshiya? Everyone was crazy about him because of his last game play, but me? Hell no! He's probably one of the most popular player these days but I would never date him.

My brows furrowed. What the hell is wrong with these people? "No! He's just a friend of mine from another school." I denied.

"He's such a great guy! I heard he's the captain of the basketball team on their school." Faith commented and smiled widely.

I rolled my eyes. "Belive me when I say this, he's a good friend of mine but, he's not that good." I seriously said.

Toshiya is a good friend, but not a type of person you can actually date he's quite close minded when it comes to romantic connections or anything connected to the word love, he just hates it whenever we talk about it.

"Serene!" My older brother was waving his hands while smiling at me when he saw me with my friends.

Obviously he's taller than me because he's older, his skin is a bit darker than mine, matured face and strong muscled body. My friends used to have a crush on him because well... I admit he's attractive, pero hindi kami magkamukha, hawig niya si daddy.

I closed my eyes for a minute and went to their direction. Callisto was just on the corner watching them fooling around and teasing each other. My brother was the eldest but he acts like a child! Faith and Solaire sat beside with their boyfriends while I sat beside my brother while pouting like a kid pointing at my phone, showing him the new release of apple.