13

Chapter Thirteen: Serene's POV

"Love, kanina ka pa nagaaral dyan." I pouted when I saw him still reading a book, wearing his specs.

He's studying for hours now, wala akong ibang magawa kung hindi manood ng Netflix para libangin ang sarili dahil wala akong makausap.

"I'm sorry..." He let out a heavy sighed, he put back his book on the table and his glasses and then he gave me a warm hug and a peck on my cheeks.

"It's fine..." I softly said while playing his hair.

He smiled widely and kissed the top of my head. "I'll cook lasagna." He suddenly said.

My brows furrowed. "Why?" I asked

"Why not?" He stood up and went to the kitchen to cook lasagna for me his eyes looks tired but he's still smiling while cooking for me, I felt bad dapat pala hindi na ako nagtampo while waiting for the lasagna i turned on the televison again.

Breaking News: Veronica KIm Harris is now a Model and a Actress! The Granddaughter of Euriah Harris.

A new model and actress of the Superstars Image Entertaiment Company is now trending. Veronica Kim rejected two schools from abroad to continue her passion in modeling and acting here in the Philiphines listen to her Statement:

"I want to prove myself to everyone that I am more than what they think I can be. I will make a name in this industry for myself." She said smiling.

The Actress Model announced that she will attend a fashion show in America to show one of our Famous Philiphine designer works abroad in a runway. Veronica become a model.

Maraming humadlang sakanya including her dad but that didn't stop her from  her dreams including but Auntie Mei believed in her daughter's potential, pinagkatiwalaan niya si Veronica at sinuportahan siya kagaya ng ginawa namin ni Lola.

To Veron:

Congrats!

I'm beyond proud of you, I love you.

Veronica finally faced her fears, kinalaban niya si Uncle Anthony for her dreams this time, her mom was supporting her all these time because she has connections from the indusrty.

"Done, let's eat now." He shouted from the kitchen I stood up and went to the dining table to taste the lasagna he cooked.

"How was it?" Tanong niya nang matikman ko ang lasagna na gawa niya ngumiti ako sakanya at nag thumps up pa.

I smiled and gave him a nod. "Masarap, here try it." I placed the spoon infront of his mouth.

He shooked his head "I cooked it for you, ikaw ang kumain nyan ubusin mo." He smiled. I nodded and chuckled.

After I finished eating I wash the plates and took a bath and wore a red mini skirt and a black tank top.

"Babe, does it look good on me?" I asked Callisto when I saw him again on the living room studying again.

He looked at me and smiled before nodding. "Your boyfriend must be lucky, Miss Serene." He teased and chuckled a little bit.

I rolled my eyes. "Bolero."

He laughed a little. "Beautiful, what's your number? Single?" Pangungulit pa niya sa akin.

I rolled my eyes and throw him a pillow. "I'm sorry, I'm taken." I teased back.

He chuckled and looked at his watch. "Love?' He called.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"Pakilala kita ulit sa pamilya ko." He smiled.