PROLOGUE

It All Started With Our Favorite Mistake

Copyright © 2022

Published: May 2022

DISCLAIMER: Names, characters, places, and other mentioned in this book are fictional, only in the imagination of the author, please separate fiction and real life events to avoid misunderstandings.

NOTE: This story might contains spoilers there are stand alone books for the other characters that are published in this account.

This story contains strong language, and matured themes, so please read at your own risk.

ORDER OF STORIES:

It All Started With Our Favorite Mistake

A Love Beyond The Clouds

City Lights Brewed And Liquors

[EDITED VERSION]

Original Title: The Broken Pieces

This book is already revised so expect that there are huge changes in lines, character traits, information, and character traits of each character in this book, again be a responsible reader.

Copyright © 2023

...

I grew up thinking was I a mistake and good for nothing kid? Because I never felt loved, supported, and adored by my own family. But when I met her, she was the light to my dark life, she was the only person that introduced me what the true meaning of love.

"Serene..." I whispered looking at the moon, smiling.

She was always understanding, independent, and strong woman. I know her since we were little, because I was friends with her older brother, she was always been independent and brave woman, because of her past traumas, insecurities, and personal issues with her family.

But I always like her since then, her aura, personality, the way she talks, dress, and care about other people makes me wonder how can someone be this too perfect and pure? She was intimidating but soft and fragile inside which make me want to take care of her more.

"We broke up." Tristan suddenly announced, you can feel the pain and guilt in his voice.

My brows furrowed in confusion, Tristan and Veronica dated two years ago when Natalia and I seperated, his relationship with Veronica was more matured even though it was a private relationship to protect Veronica's career, and it was okay with him.

Vincent shrugged. "Is that the reason why you keep drinking, dude?" He made a disgusted face before putting the glass shot on the table.

Tristan always asked me to drink with him until midnight, but I always refuse because I'm busy these past few months, but why does he keep drinking? He was never like this before, love and pain can really change you I guess...

Tristan shooked his head and chuckled before taking a shot. "Of course not. I admit she's one of them, but there's more... and we broke up for a valid reason." He admitted.

I used to drink a lot too when Natalia and I parted aways. I used to go to the place where I asked if I stand a chance, I was happy when she said yes because that's what my dream, to be with her.

I glance at him before shooking my head a little. "How funny, right?" I asked meaningfully.

Toshiya brows furrowed. "Huh?"