I take out a pair of blue jeans and peach coloured net top. I wash my face and straighten out my hairs.

The moment I do the ponytail of my hairs. The bell rings making my heart thump suddenly.

I take a deep breath and make my way towards the main door. I open it and see Dr. Taehyung standing ,  looking really handsome.

He is wearing black pants along with red colour shirt tucked inside.

"Welcome Dr. Taehyung." I move sideways to let him enter.

He thanks me and removes his shoes at the entrance and moves forward , now coming inside the main hall.

"Please make yourself comfortable." I gesture my hands towards the couch. He smiles and sits while looking around the house and some furnitures.

"What would you like to have? Tea , coffee or any other thing?"

"Water would be fine." I hum and go inside the kitchen.

Taehyung looks around your house and his eye gets stuck on one of the frame of you and Hoon.

A hint of jealousy enters inside him but he doesn't let it show on his face.

"Dr. Taehyung....here." I say and extend the tray. "Thank you" He says and takes the glass , drinking the water.

I sit on the seat opposite him. "You have a beautiful house y/n."

I smile and thank him genuinely.

Taehyung keeps the glass back on the tray and looks at you with a gentle smile.

"You look much better than before. Has Hoon spending time with you?"

"Yes he is and I am so happy."

Taehyung's face changes for a sudden second as you said he spends time with you. But quickly turns normal.

"That's nice."

The room becomes silent for some seconds and you feel weird , so you start the conversation.

"Dr. Taehyung how we will do therapy here?"

I see him smirk and it makes him look so hot.

"Well I need to know many things about you. And doing in your home is a great opportunity since fieldwork is much better then lab.

So firstly for the therapy , I need to spend time with you to observe you. That way I will know how your behavior is.

I will note everything that you do and how does your body react to it."

There is nothing I understand and it literally goes up from my head. However I nod and hum.

"Okay so starting today I will now ask you some questions like I had did the last time."

My cheeks began feeling warm as I recall the questions he had asked last time.

"Last time was orally but not this time. This time it will be in both , practical and theory manner."

Taehyung smirks as he says this. Only he knows what's going on in his mind right now.

He feels really strong force of attraction towards you and he will use every opportunity he will get just to be close to you.

Hope you liked chapter 11 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 11 and please do vote.😊

Oh my heartu.....what's gonna happen next.😁😩