"S-Sana~hmm~." Sana who thought that Tzuyu had woken up, immediately made sure her wife was okay. 'Turns out she was just delirious.' Sana shook her head and looked for clothes but she heard Tzuyu's delirium again.

"ahh~y-you're so good~b-baby." this time Tzuyu delirious with a hot tone.

This time, Sana realized that Tzuyu was not only delirious but she was having a wet dream. hearing Tzuyu's moaning she also noticed a big mound covered by Tzuyu's blanket. moan after moan Sana felt herself starting to heat up, in the end she opened Tzuyu's blanket and found a big mound covered in boxer shorts.

'for real Tzuyu-ah?' Sana thought. suddenly something poked her head, so she touched Tzuyu's mound and who would have thought when she touched it Tzuyu even moaning more and more.

"ahh~." Tzuyu moan. hearing that Sana had a naughty idea and a smiked, thanks to the idea.

Sana immediately opened Tzuyu's boxer slowly and she was immediately given a view of the tower that stood towering above. feeling the air getting hotter she stroking Tzuyu's dick.

"a-ahh~fuck~." Tzuyu moaned. Sana continuously stroking Tzuyu's dick before long she started to put Tzuyu's dick into her mouth.

"babe~nghh...y-your...ahh~..mouth feel so..ahh~...g-good~." Tzuyu kept sighing in her sleep. Sana kept raising and lowering her head until Tzuyu came.

"akkhh!~i-i'm...nghh...baby~...i'm g-gonna...nghh...come." in the end Tzuyu came out on Sana's mouth with a heavy breath.

but that didn't stop Sana, she took off her towel and untie her hair. sitting on top of Tzuyu who is still hard. Sana entered Tzuyu's dick into her pussy slowly and who would have thought that Tzuyu would spread her legs by herself. Sana, who felt that Tzuyu's dick had reached her womb, finally let out a moan.

"aaahhhh!~...f-fuck you...Tzuyu...nngghh." Sana turn her head. she took Tzuyu's hand on her hip and started to move. then she changed her position while lift up her ass hugging Tzuyu's neck.

"a-ahhh~...hah~...s-so big~...haahh...nghh." Sana started to speed up her movements.

Tzuyu finally woke up because she felt something pressing against her body and felt hot breath around her neck. when she opened her eyes she was surprised to see Sana moaning on top of her.

"nghhh...s-sana...baby~...nghhhn...w-what are ahh...you d-doing?." when Tzuyu wanted to wake up, Sana felt Tzuyu's dick sticking out deeper suddenly.

"kkkyyaaahhaahhh!!~aahhngg!!." Sana sat with her head back and screamed, making Tzuyu lie back down. Tzuyu who heard Sana scream was surprised. but when she was about to ask Sana put her index finger in Tzuyu's lips.

"ngkkhhh~...d-dont~ahhh...s-say...anything...ngghh." Sana told Tzuyu and started shaking her hips. Tzuyu who saw Sana sweating and hot she finally lit up.

Tzuyu looked at the beautiful gaze in front of her, seeing the sexy girl riding on her when she woke up from a wet dream, made her feel like she was in heaven. seeing Sana naked with her breasts swaying made her even more flaming with pleasure.

"hah~...ahh~...ngaahhh~..i-i ngghhh~ i wanna come~." hearing that Tzuyu immediately changed her position, this time Tzuyu was on top without disconnecting, Tzuyu immediately kissed Sana voraciously and full of pleasure.

their tongues fought each other and of course Tzuyu won, Tzuyu sucked and kissed all areas of Sana's mouth. Sana moaned because of this kiss of pleasure. in the end they broke their kiss with drool connected between their tongues. Sana held and stroked Tzuyu's cheeks pressing their foreheads while kissing Tzuyu's face.