Chapter 38: The Past of Silver Millennium

"In the Middle of The Night, Luna was running across the sidewalk rushing over to Seiya's Place, as fast as she could, inside Seiya was asleep in his bed, he was dreaming."
I'm worried?, Said Seiya."
Luna Opened his window and Yelled at him."
Seiya Wake Up!, it's Urgent!, Said Luna."
Ugh Huh, Ah?!, Luna how did you get in here?!, Said Seiya."
Never mind that this is important!,
Sailor Venus and Artemis have finally discovered the entryway to the Dark Kingdom's Hideout!, Said Luna."

"What are you Serious?!, Said Seiya."
Seiya got Dressed into his Cloth and Went to where they located the Entrance, it was Beneath the Game Center Crown, where a tunnel just opened up."
So this is the place?, Said Leo Aiolia."
Yes that's it, said Sailor Venus."
It looks that way Great Work, Sailor Venus, said Sailor Mars."
Come on Everyone let's go, said Luna."
Remember everyone be careful!, Said Eagle Marin."

"Saori was in her Athena Cloth was Next to Princess Sailor Moon."
Are you ready Serenity?, Said Saori."
"Yes I'm ready, no matter what it takes I'll get Endymion back too, said Princess Sailor Moon."
They went inside the Tunnel Together, cautious about what they may discover or the Dangers that lead ahead.
Luna and Artemis along with the Aries Mu and Leo Aiolia lead the way, while the others followed cautiously. Eventually they found a side tunnel."

"What's this?, Said Luna."
Looks like will have to check it out, said Leo Aiolia."
They Went down this side tunnel back with the Saints and Sailor Guardians with Athena and Princess Sailor Moon."
Seems we lost Artemis, Luna, Aiolia and Mu down here?, Said Dragon Shiryu."
I'm sure they'll be ok, said Ophiuchus Shaina."
As they continued further there was a strange Engery felt around them."
"Wait what's that Engery I'm feeling though my Cosmo, Agh?!, Said Andromeda Shun."
The Engery became light and Formed into a Person, it was Kunzite who chuckled at the sight of the Sailor Guardians and Saints."

"I Wish I could give you a Grand Tour of the Dark Kingdom, but at the present time we're not quite ready to welcome all of you, But there's a fun place I'd like to take you to instead, said Kunzite."
Yeah I don't think Will like to go anywhere with you!, Said Pegasus Seiya."
Stop Messing with us!, Supreme Thunder!, Said Sailor Jupiter."
Sailor Jupiter Used her attack on Kunzite but he dodged it and Appared Closer to them."

"Princess Serenity!, If you willingly hand over the Silver Crystal, I Shall spare your life!, Said Kunzite."
Princess Sailor Moon didn't say anything just stood there as they others Protected her and Athena."
"Oh Really, is that right?, Well maybe you should tell us what you done to Mamaou, then maybe we wouldn't have to fight you!, Said Pegasus Seiya."
"I don't think that's an option but either way we're not letting you get to Serenity or the Silver Crystal!, Said Phoenix Ikki."

"Enough! I've Had it with all of you!, I'm sending you to the Multi-Dimensional Chaos World!, Said Kunzite."
What Multi-Dimensional Chaos World that's it's name what kind of place is that!, Said Pegasus Seiya."
I don't think I want an answer to that!, Said Cygnus Hyoga."
Oh there's an answer, it might be prehistoric Africa during the age of Dinosaurs, or it might be Medieval Europe during an era of war, bloodshed and the bubonic plague, said Kunzite."

"Yeah I don't think any of us want to go to any of those worlds, will past that, Thunder Claw!, Said Ophiuchus Shaina."
Shaina!, Said Pegasus Seiya."
Ophiuchus Shaina attacked Kunzite but her blocked her attack, he then got into position to summon them away to the Chaos World!.
They Try to Block his attack but it was enough, Princess Sailor Moon dropped the Moon Stick.
Now I'll take the Silver Crystal!, Said Kunzite."
No you don't!, Said Pegasus Seiya."

"Pegasus Seiya Grab The Moon Stick the Silver Crystal broke off from it and then it went to Athena who caught in her hands for a Glimpse Second, Pegasus Seiya thought her saw Diane and not the Silver Crystal like Diane flew to Athena where she was safe."
Seiya!, Said Athena."
Saori!, Said Pegasus Seiya."
The Sailor Guardians, Ophiuchus Shaina, Eagle Marin along with Princess Sailor Moon and Athena disappeared, The Brozen Saints and Pegasus Seiya we're not Pulled into the Multi-Dimension."