Chapter 11: Seiya is Now a Model?

"At Juban Middle School in the Home Economics Room, Every Student Looked Very Boarded, However for Saori Kito was she very Back to back forcing what was going on, and writing it down."
That's how to message darts for a Dress said Higure Akiyama."
Naru looked at Saori."
Wow Saori your awfully forced in Economics This week?, is there something about dressings? said Naru."
Sort of, my family's business is helping fund a contest this week, so I Wanted to forcus a lot on today's class said Saori." Ok then said Naru."

"Higure Akiyama the Home Economics Teacher, Stepped out to look out the window into the daylight."
You know Saori?, I Wonder what's wrong with Mis. Akiyama lately she's so distracted? said Naru."
Naru told this to Saori as they were hanging out at an Outdoor Cafe having ice cream."
Perhaps she's been forcing on something more important lately? said Saori."
Well Mis. Akiyama Used to be really passionate about sewing, but I just don't know what could have happened to her? said Naru."

"Umino then Appared out of Nowhere."
Well I can answer that! said Umino."
He gave a shock to Naru for poping out like that, however for Saori she didn't seem all that bothered like she was Used to him by now doing so."
Agh!, seriously why are you always poping up and scaring me and Saori all the time Umino! said Naru."

"Oh sorry, but Uh-oh I actually found out the cause of Mis. Akiyama's Strange behavior said Umino."
Oh Really what is it? said Saori."
Umino had a black notebook in his hand and he flipped though it."
I believe that it is strongly connected to her engagement said Umino."
HER ENGAGEMENT!? Yelled Naru."
Oh she's getting married? said Saori."

"Yes, Mis. Higure Akiyama is 34 years old and still unmarried, but she's strongly determined to change that her greatest desire is to marry her beloved in a beautiful ceremony while wearing a wedding dress that she sewed herself said Umino."
Oh really well that's romantic? said Saori." Well, it's not an ideal situation but as long as they love each other! said Umino."

"At the Mansion of Nephrite's Hideout,
the Galaxy of Stars appear before him."
The Stars See all the stars know all, Vega in the Lyra Constellation it's tears fill the heavens it floats alone unable to traverse the galaxy by the light of Vega, the person who will shire the brightest and will gain the most energy is Higure Akiyama and now she will become my next victim! Said Nephrite."
At Juban Community center, Seiya had Walked by with Serenity in a stroller and with serenity was being joyful and rasing her hands in the air there seem to be a wedding reception going on."

"Oh so that's what you're looking at Serenity?, but you'll have to grow older if you want to become a Bride one day said Seiya."
"that bride is so beautiful I am jealous of being the only Moon Fairy flying around on earth!, this is the dream of every young female no matter there species in love! said Diane."
"Really that's what your so over about? I am never gonna understand girls in love that much? Said Seiya."
then couple of man in Tuxedos, came walking in with a Cardboard Cutout sign."

"Huh what's this?, a handmade wedding dress contest?, the winner gets a great prize of a lavish all expense paid wedding reception!? said Diane."
Huh that's nice I guess? said Seiya."
Isn't it!, a lavish wedding reception! I can picture it the wedding between Seiya and Saori!, and you can't fight me with too because everyone would think your crazy because they can't see me! said Diane."
Yeah ha ha very funny, how about a feed you to Serenity who likes eating fairies said Seiya."
Seiya grab Diane and put her in the stroller with Serenity as Serenity try grabbing her."
Ah Seiya I take it back I take it back!, please don't let her drowl on me said Diane."
Sorry who said that? I thought they were supposed to be the Princess's Guardian Moon Fairy except for daydreaming about wedding receptions! said Seiya."
SEIYA AHHHHHHHH SERENITY BAD BABY I AM NOT FOOD Yelled Diane."