Chapter 6: The Mysterious Amusement Park

"Seiya was at the Orphanage, and playing soccer with the Orphans, as Miho watched holding Serenity, Shun's Communicatior then goes off."
hey Shun are you with Seiya by any chance?, Said Saori."
Yeah I am he's playing soccer with the kids said Shun."
Saori told them to tell Seiya that the Both need to meet up at Hikawa Shrine, as they were gonna have a meeting together there."
Oh ok then I'll tell him said Shun."

"Hey Seiya I got a call from Saori, she wants us to meet up with the others soon! said Shun."
Ok, Agh ow!? said Seiya."
Seiya accidentally got hit in the face with the Soccer Ball Mamaou was the one who Kicked it."
Sorry Seiya I didn't mean to kick it that hard!? said Mamaou."
It's fine, I am Alright? said Seiya."
Miho ran over to check up on him,
Oh Seiya are you hurt!?, let me see! said Miho." Miho I said I was fine! Said Seiya."

"Miho then gave Seiya a Ticket."
Here I want to give you this said Miho." Huh Dreamland Amusement Park? said Seiya."
At Hikawa Shrine, Seiya and Shun met with the Saints, and Ami and Rei along with Saori."
So why are we having the meeting here? said Hyoga."
Saori decided it was best to avoid any suspension I guess, or she just thought it be a good idea, it's not really my decision to know, I only agreed said Rei."

"wanted you guys to come, beacuse of this that Ami was looking at that she found very odd about, Ami would you like to should everyone? said Saori."
Yes right, this is it? said Ami."
Ami took out an Newspaper, The Headline read, "About 50 people have disappeared at Dreamland Amusement Park?, where have they all gone!?".

"A Disappearance at a Amusement Park? said Shiryu."
I don't get it, isn't that the new amusement park that recently Opened up? said Ikki."
About 50 people have gone missing there, and no one knows what happened, Diane Thinks the Dark Kingdom may be involved so I was wondering if we could all go and investigate said Saori."

"Hey Miho gave me a ticket to go there with her and the Orphans? said Seiya."
Really, So that means you can go? said Shun." Seiya said he really didn't want to go because of he's not a "Dreamland" Person,
But he'll go anyway if it makes Miho and the Orphans happy.
sense they were a big group, they decided to make a smaller group, Seiya and Shun would go with Miho and the Orphans, while Saori, Ami, Rei went with Shiryu and Hyoga, Ikki refused the Go."
Amusement Parks are not I am thing said Ikki."
Hey that's what I just said! go get your own excuses Ikki! said Seiya."

"In the Dark Kingdom's Hideout, Queen Beryl she was shown an hologram of the Sailor Guardians and Saints."
To believe even taking down a small little girl wasn't enough, now these other sailor guardians and Saints Appaer?, These Saints they claim to work for Athena, however I believe there Athena may be Princess Serenity?, but no matter, Jadeite I suspect you to rid of them If you want to redeem yourself for your failures said Queen Beryl."
"I understand my queen, and I have just the plan to get rid of them and I'll use there Engery for our Great Ruler! Said Jadetie."
Then make sure it's done don't fail again!, remember you are.... expendable said Queen Beryl."
Jadetie didn't like the comment."

"At Dreamland the Next Day, Miho was Directing the Kids."
Now remember everyone to stick together all right, I am gonna split you guys up to go with me, Seiya and Shun ok said Miho."
the kids ok.
Seiya and Shun saw a bunch of Reporters be pushed out of the administration Building for the park, and they were not happy."
What's going on over there? said Seiya." I guess they were reporting on the Disappearances? said Shun."

"They had gone to play on some of rides,
Seiya was taking a break with Shun when Rei came by with Ami, and Saori.
for some reason, Seiya and Rei seem to have gotten into an argument where Rei had push him and he Felled on the ground, when he picked himself up he came face to face with a Lion in front of him, Shun, Rei, Ami and Saori had backed away with Shun trying to protect Saori only to find the Lion say "Hello" to them."
Did...Did that lion just...Talked? said Shun."