Chapter 30: The Rainbow Crystals Become one!, Serenity and her Saint?

Mamaou Ended up getting badly injured while he try to protect both, Athena, Serenity and Pegasus Seiya while he try to sacrifice himself to save the both of them!,
and responding to Serenity's Crys the Rainbow Crystals came together around Diane and formed the legendary Silver Crystal!, I don't believe it after all this time that Diane was apart of the Crystal that's why she felt the Pain of the Rainbow Crystals being extracted from the seven great monsters, and now Serenity has fully Awaken to her full power?!

"Everyone was in Disbelief as they saw Serenity not a child anymore standing, in front of Saori and Pegasus Seiya, Zoisite couldn't believe what he was seeing either!."
Serenity?, Said Pegasus Seiya."
Princess?, Said Sailor Luna."
Sailor Luna's tiara disappeared and the Mark of the moon Appared instead and Glowed."
She's Fully Awaken to her powers?, Said Sailor Luna."
Are you serious?, Said Dragon Shiryu."
"And all this time it was Mamaou who was Tuxedo mask?, Said Cygnus Hyoga."

"Princess Serenity Took Mamaou on her lap, he turned back into a Child with the Badly wound at his stomach."
"So the Princess has Awakened, has she?, fine first I'll get rid of her and then I'll grab the Silver Crystal!, Zoi!, Said Zoisite."
Zoisite Attecked, "Serenity?!, Said Pegasus Seiya."
The Attack by Zoisite had not effect on Princess Serenity, she then rised up the Moon Stick, and with the Silver Crystal a Bright Light Shined."

"What's this?!, Said Zoisite."
Princess Serenity's Attack on Zoisite Pushed him back against when the pillars.
Princess Serenity then put down the Moon Stick."
Tuxedo Mask.... Thought Princess Serenity."
Princess Serenity was Crying.
You're Hurt all because of me!, Said Princess Serenity."
the Tears drop down onto Mamaou's Face, and he opened his eyes."

"S-Serenity!, Said Mamaou."
Mamaou!, Said Saori."
I'm able to Remember everything now Serenity!, even in this form.... I'm Endymion, said Mamaou."
Endymion....?, said Princess Serenity."
Wait I've Heard the Name Before?, Said Saori."
Princess Serenity Remember something."
That's right I remember now, I'm serenity the princess of the Moon Kingdom, said Princess Serenity."
Everyone saw a Vision of the Moon Kingdom Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion and the Melody of The Music Box Mamaou had."

"In The Vision, destruction happened to the kingdom, and Endymion did what he could to protect Serenity, Endymion!, Said Princess Serenity."
ENDYMION!
"You're Endymion!, my one true love, said Princess Serenity."
Princess Serenity then Passed out and Pegasus Seiya Held her as the Sailor Guardians and Saints Rush over to them."
Princess Serenity!, Said Sailor Venus."
Seiya!, Said Sailor Mars, Saori!, Said Phoenix Ikki."

"Is she alright?, Said Pegasus Seiya."
Sailor Mercury and Sailor Venus came over to him and Princess Serenity and Sailor Venus checked her, as Princess Serenity held the Moon Stick."
"She's okay!, looks like she just passed out!, Said Sailor Venus."
Oh Thank Goodness, said Sailor Mercury."
It's understandable, it must have been the memories of her past rushing back and overloading her mind and from what we saw too, said Artemis."

"Saori Checked Mamaou."
Please Wake up Mamaou if you can hear my voice please say something anything!, Said Saori."
He's in Pretty Bad Shape, said Sailor Jupiter."
"We have to get out of here and get him to a Hospital!, Said Dragon Shiryu."
Zoisite then Got up again and they looked at him."
I won't let you get away!, Said Zoisite."
Zoisite had trouble getting up and Then Kunzite Appared.
and Zoisite fell in his Arms."
"There she is, Kunzite...it was that baby all along, she Turned out to be the Moon Princess after all not some regular princess, said Zoisite."

"Yes I See, her Awakening Explains it, The Rainbow Crystals must have been drawn to her and that....Fairy?, said Kunzite."
The Sailor Guardians got up with the Saints and became Protective not just for Athena but Princess Serenity too.
Kunzite looked at them, Thinking he was gonna but he didn't."
"I will let you all live just a little longer, said Kunzite."
Kunzite Shot Darkness at them it blinded them for a moment but then, a black sphere in cased Mamoru."