Chapter 12: A Camera Shot Disappearing Act!

"It was Lunchtime at Juban Middle school, Saori had overheard her friend Naru Osaka and some of her friends talking about Photographs."
You know what's really amazing?,
the kid who took these pictures is still only in middle school! said Naru."
Saori also heard them say, that the Boy they were talking about had won the Japan Photo Contest, and they say he was a genius."

"Kiijn Shinokawa, a Young prodigy" cool said Naru."
Saori went over to Naru and the Girls."
"Kiijn Shinokawa?", doesn't he go to Gohongi Boys Middle School? said Saori."
You know him Saori? said Naru."
You can Say that, you can say that we sort of are acquaintances with each other though we don't really talk to each other much said Saori."
One of the girls asked Saori if they were only acquaintances because Saori is always busy half of the time after taking over her Grandfather's Work.
Saori said that was also mostly likely the case."

"At Gohongi Middle School, Reporters Asked Kiijn Shinokawa about winning the photo contest."
So Kiijn!, Tell us how it feels to win the prestigious Japan Photo Contest? said Reporter."
Kiijn said it was Great though his voice seem to not be amused by it like he was Board but the Reporters didn't mind it."
Great!, and will you continue to photograph landscapes? said The Reporter." I Guess said Kiijn."

"Saori brought Naru and one of the Girl's a friend of Naru to Gohongi Middle School to see Kiijn Shinokawa."
See there he is, it seems the reporters already got here first? said Saori."
Kiijn noticed Saori and the Girls and Awkwardly Smiled at Saori when recognizing her."

"At a Cliff Ledge near some Water, Kiijn Shinokawa Pointed in Camera out into the Ocean."
The light at dusk changes so fast... There! that's the Shot! said Kiijn."
Kiijn faces his Camera at the Right moment.
he took a couple of pictures until he lost his footing and also Felled off the Cliff.
Until someone caught him who Turned out to be Masato Sanjouin."

"You ought to be more careful said Masato." Yeah, I will!, thanks for saving me! said Kiijn."
as Masato brings Kiijn back up he picks up his camera, and Casted an Evil Crest on it before returning it to Kiijn."
I am a Big fan of yours, keep taking those great pictures okay? said Masato." Masato Walked away."
Uh...Sure? said Kiijn."

"At Nephrite's Hideout, The Galaxy of Stars appear before him."
The Stars See all, the Stars know all!, Sirius, the demon star shining bright in the dark night, it points to Kiijn Shinokawa whose Engery will soon rise to it's Peak, with each girl he Photographs his Engery will build and be mine! said Nephrite."
At Kiijn Shinokawa's House he Chuckled as he fixed his Camera."

"My Creative Juices are really flowing!, art is an explosion I need to take Photographs of Girls Any girls lots of them!.....and I know just one girl to do first!.....Mis. Saori Kito! said Kiijn."
Seiya was Reading a Magazine at Miho showed him. "
"Be a Model?, get your picture taken by genius photographer Kiijn Shinokawa?", But I don't get it why are you showing me this Miho? said Seiya."

"Well I say it's Cool!, haven't you see his photos they are way to perfect to not to take a least one look! said Miho."
But why are you obsessed with him? said Seiya." "As you may know I Signed myself up to get photos Taken by him!, he's looking for any girls to take photos of! Said Miho."
Well I really don't see you being a model Miho, don't Models need to have a sharp mind, not just good looks? said Seiya."

"Miho hit him on the head."
Ow!, Hey I was just saying!? said Seiya." Mamoru came up to Them."
"I think Miho should try like least try her hardest even if she may not make it?, I say go ahead and take the shot everyone's rooting for it! Said Mamoru."
Well Mamoru no one asked you but thanks for the compliment just don't keep butting into people's conversations it's not nice said Miho."

"Sorry, But honestly I think people days have a lot of it wrong because they think in only good looks is what makes girls beautiful, but I don't see it that way I say what makes a girl stand out from everyone else said Mamoru."
Really you know all that at your age Mamoru, how do you know? said Seiya." Example to me what you know what it is? said Miho."
"Well isn't it what's inside?, the kind heart?, guts to do what's right in the moment?, even if it's hard at moment?,
like Miho you have a kind heart beacuse you take care of everyone and always knows what do at the moment everything goes wrong, and you listen to your gut too when it comes to protecting everyone like Seiya! said Mamoru."