Chapter 31: The Prince of Earth's Past

"There was a Dream, in The Dream Silver Millennium the Moon Castle was Destroyed and Burned to the Ground, Princess Serenity was in the Dream calling out to Endymion and he was running away from her, possible to fight in the Battle that occurred all those years ago.Seiya woke up as he saw the Dream."

"Why I'm I seeing that Dream?, Said Seiya."Seiya Looked around his Room and felt sad."It's so quiet here without Serenity.....and Diane?, said Seiya."

Serenity was Taken over to Kito Mansion as an extra protection due what had happened at Tokyo Tower, All Seiya could think was Diane now that she was gone and had become the Silver Crystal."

"At The Kito Mansion, Serenity was also having that Dream and her Soft Tears woke up Saori who was sleeping beside her, Saori looked at her sad."

No....More, please stop it.... Please come back.... Endymion, said Serenity."

"Serenity.....Her Trauma is Worse than a thought and now all that is Haunting her in a Nightmare....Poor Serenity, I'm sorry you have to go though this at such a young age, I'm worried for you....we all are, said Saori."

"I'm worried..... Please be safe Mamo?,
Said Serenity."
Serenity, said Saori."
Saori held her hand which Started to Calm down Serenity a Little and she Fallen back to sleep."

"The Next Day at Juban Middle school, Saori was still thinking about what happened with Serenity. Naru then approached her with some other girls in the class."

"Hey Saori check this out, This ad says a new hair salon just Opened up in the Juban district!, Said Naru." "It happens to be owned by Kariko Tokoyama, last Month's World hair design contest winner, said Yumiko." "But here's the best part!, Hold on to your seat, are you ready?, Said Naru."

"She's Having a grand opening and offering free haircuts to everybody who attends, said a Student."The Girls we're happy.""Isn't that Great?, We all have to go! and maybe she can even design Usagi's Hair too. I'm sure she can do it!, Said Naru.""Yeah...I think that would be good, said Saori."Saori's Voice was very Gloomy and it sort of Confused Naru and the Girls.""Saori?, What's the matter?, you seem like you're really depressed. Did something happen?, Said Naru."You could say but I would rather not talk about it right now, said Saori."

"At Hikawa Shrine, Azuki talked to The Sailor Guardians and Saints." "From what I was told from Saori, Serenity hasn't been sleeping very well, not even Seiya, said Azuki."

"Yeah, Just when you think Serenity finally Dozed off, she starts to cry and her sleep, and have nightmares about Mamoru as Endymion, you could really hear it around the mansion that's how loud Serenity is..... honestly I don't know how Seiya dealt with it when she was just a baby, if Diane were here I beat she would say what it was like but.... that's not possible anymore, said Ikki."

"Oh, My, said Ami."Do we know what happened to Tuxedo Mask after he was abducted by the Dark Kingdom?, Said Shiryu.""No we don't. All we know right now is that he is still missing, said Azuki.""I have a bad feeling, Miho Is gonna be more upset but we can't tell her about Mamoru's True Nature, Miho was very worried about him a lot, I hope Seiya may be able to cheer her up, Seiya said he was gonna go over to Orphanage to see her today, said Shun."

"I can imagine Miho is worried about him, and Serenity seems to not be able to think of anything else, said Azuki.""Yeah.... It's Really Painful sometimes seeing her like that, even though she turned back into a Child and not a Baby, said Hyoga."That's a real problem, We need Serenity to get serious about being the Moon Princess before something bad happens!, said Artemis."