Chapter 2: The Lunar Sailor Guardian

"Uh ok what do I do? Where are it's parents? Does she have a name? I think it's her, right? it looks like a Girl!? said Seiya."

Seiya was Panicking, he didn't know how a Baby Appeared by his side or what to do with the Baby or where its parents were, Seiya then noticed the Crescent Moon mark on the Baby's forehead."

"A Crescent Moon mark? It's the same shape as the one the Black Cat from yesterday had? could they both be connected? '' said Seiya." 

Seiya Touched the Baby's Forehead. It was Warm showing it was alive. and then it Started Crying."

Oh hey it's Ok, don't cry? said Seiya." Seiya tried calming the baby down by cradling her but she just kept crying."

What's wrong, are you hungry? said Seiya." "Seiya then saw something on his desk and it was a bottle."

A Bottle? how did it get there, said Seiya." Seiya didn't question that much and gave it to the Baby as she Started drinking it, she then Calmed down once she was done." Guess you were hungry? Said Seiya."

I don't know where this baby came from but I have to find their parents? Maybe I can ask Miho for Help?, Seiya Thought." "Seiya decided to go to the orphanage where Miho Worked, there he found Shun playing with the Kids with Ikki."

Oh Hey Seiya? said Shun." Why do you have a Baby? said Ikki."

Seiya told what happened." "So you're saying this baby, Appeared in your room While you were asleep, Ikki said." Apparently that's what happened? said Seiya."

Do you know her name? said Shun." No I don't I was wondering if Miho may be able to help? said Seiya." "A Little Boy Approaches Shun, Ikki and Seiya."

Miho left for a moment, she won't be back until later said The Boy." Oh Yeah right, She left to go shopping, said Shun."

I've never seen you here before. What's your name? said Seiya." The Boy said his name was Mamaou, and said he remembered Seiya from yesterday because he bumped into him, Seiya then remembered that, Oh so wait that was you said Seyia."

"Saori then came by." Oh hello Seiya? said Saori." Saori noticed the Baby in his hands."

Where did you get that Baby? said Saori." Seiya Explained what happened. He even told about that a Baby bottle that happened to appear at his desk when it wasn't there before."

Ok so you don't know where the baby came from? said Ikki." You guys do believe me right? Said Seiya." Well it's not like we don't believe you, it's just out of the ordinary, though being Saints I am sure we shouldn't even be that shocked this happened? said Shun."

You guys know I've been standing here the whole time right? said Mamaou." "Seiya asked Mamaou if he knew anything about it."

how should I know, all I know is that the baby is gonna see you as its mother meaning you are stuck with the Bun-Head, said Mamoru." Mamaou walked away."

Did He called the Baby Bun-Head? said Shun." Well she does have buns in her Hair? said Ikki." Well hey I didn't ask to take care of her! said Seiya." "Perhaps I may be able to help, I could send a search for her parents?, but for now It seems you'll have to take care of her, agh!? said Saori."

Saori put her hand on her Head." Saori, are you alright? said Shun." yes I am fine, I just Been finding myself Tried lately said Saori."

Seiya decided to get back to where he lived and he placed the Baby on his Bed. and just Looked at the baby as it was sleeping." "What am I gonna do?, there's no way I can take care of her? Does she really have a name or do I have to give her one?, Maybe "Bun-Head"? no that doesn't sound right it's more of a nickname said Seiya."