Chapter 16: Dreams of an Artist Gemini!

"Seiya was Watching TV with Serenity,
and there was a commercial on a Sailor V anime movie, Seiya really wasn't that interesting in it, but Serenity seem to like Sailor V as she was Giggling and reaching her hands out."
Oh you like Sailor V don't you? Said Seiya." he Picked her up."
Seiya looked at the TV and thought to himself about Sailor V."
When she has "Sailor" in her name it's like if she were a Sailor Guardian?, Thought Seiya."

"Somewhere else, two girls were walking with each other."
there names were Hiromi Matsuno and Kazuko Tadashita."
I hate to say it, but now I'm just completely depressed said Hiromi."
So did you understand what the director wanted? said Kazuko."
Not even!, he always speaks in These abstract terms I don't get said Hiromi."
a flashback is then shown when they two girls Talked to Asato the director of the Sailor V anime movie."

"uhh, this isn't quite the image that I'm wanting here... said Asato."
So then what's wrong with it? said Hiromi."
I can't really put it into words, but just look at Sailor V's posture here, it feels like there's not enough love there, her bent knee and leg line don't evoke any passion said Asato."
Hiromi and Kazuko looked a little confused and thought if the director could have been acting a little bit pervy to the design of sailor v."
so you're pretty much saying we need to make her Look sexier right? said Hiromi."
Asato Seemed to be shocked by it with his baby daughter on his back jerked a little with him from the response."

"what kind of question is that?!, I'll have you know that I am a father!, Young lady, I'd never imply anything as offensive as that!, Said Asato."
she baby went "wha-wha" as he said that.
once the Flashback then Hiromi bumped out felt she didn't have any talent and she should quit."

"Oh well, might as well face it, I don't have any talent, I should just quit Being animator said Hiromi."
No!, what are you saying Hiromi?! said Kazuko."
Hiromi seeing she made Kazuko upset bushed off as a joke."
Oh!, I was just kidding!, I wouldn't give up my dream that easily said Hiromi."
Hmm... Good!, that's that Hiromi I know!, I'll race you to the studio.
GO! said Kazuko."

"Kazuko took off, Hey!, no fair wait up! said Hiromi." as Hiromi raced after Kazuko she dropped one of her sketchbooks.
Hyoga was with Ami when it happened coming out of a Bookstore."
Ami Called out to Hiromi that she dropped something not knowing it was a Sketchbook at the Time."
Uh, excuse me! said Ami."
Hyoga picked up the Sketchbook."
What was it they dropped? said Ami."
I can't tell but it has an address on it? said Hyoga."
Studio Dive?, what can we do I have a class to get too right now? Said Ami."
Well I could go there myself and hand it back but I'll wait until your out of class and will go together, how's that sound? said Hyoga."
ok then I'll see you after class said Ami."

"At Nephrite's Hideout, Nephrite was shown the Galaxy of Stars as it appear before him."
The Stars See all the stars know all, weaving dreams of light and shadow, and spinning time into imagines for our eyes, Gemini the Twins will now point to my next target for Engery, Castor and Pollux, it's time to summon my two most powerful monsters said Nephrite."
as Nephrite is shown a Vision of Hiromi Matsuno."

"At a convenient store, Kazuko was Shopping."
Uhh, Hiromi asked for.. Oh yeah fried noodles! said Kazuko."
she giggled a little.
outside Ami and Hyoga looked for the Studio."
Do you think the studio is around here, like the address said? said Hyoga." I am sure it should be around here? said Ami."
Ami and Hyoga saw a Red car speeded by them and for a second Ami saw clearly of the Driver!, Masato Sanjouin."
Hey wasn't that Masato Sanjouin? said Hyoga."
Yes it was, just like Saori said when Seiya and Aiolia told about what the second king looked like!, He's Nephrite! said Ami."

"At Studio Dive, Hiromi was Drawing Sailor V."
This is no good!, this drawing doesn't capture any of Sailor V's real love or show her real passion!, Grh!! I give up!, ugh! said Hiromi."
she crumbles up the paper she was drawing in disappointment, she looked at Kazuko desk with her work on sitting there."
Huh?, wow Kazuko already finished all this work? said Hiromi."
the moment she takes a look at Kazuko work she could see Kazuko's artwork match Sailor V well then hers!"