Chapter 17: The Shadow's Silver Crystal

"Ugh this Traffic just has to be in the way, will never make it to the school in time!, said Tatsumi."
It's ok Tatsumi, Please Don't Push yourself? Said Saori."
Saori was in the car with Tatsumi Heading to School, she looked out the window and Saw Naru walk by."
"Oh Naru?, Tatsumi how about I walk the rest of the way, Naru's over there so we can go together, instead of waiting here ok said Saori."
But Mis. Saori wait there's something I forgot to remind you before-!? said Tatsumi."
Saori stepped out of the Car and went to Naru."

"Hello There Naru? said Saori."
Morning Saori? said Naru."
Naru looked like she was acting weird and Saori felt it she asked what was wrong."
Naru Sighed as she Remembered Masato Sanjouin."
I don't get it?, Does Mr. Sanjouin like me or not?, Thought Naru."
Let's Get Going Naru, if we stand around like this we're going to be late for school said Saori."

"Saori took Naru's Hand and they head to school, they rushed in the classroom as the First Ball Rung.
Umino came up to Saori."
"Hey Saori I don't know if you heard this but I have a big news flash for you!, apparently at this very moment the Princess from Kingdom of Diamonds is Arriving in Japan! Said Umino."
Oh the "Kingdom of Diamonds", Wait didn't Tatsumi was supposed to tell me this?, oh I must have rush out before he said it, Umino could you tell what you heard about it? said Saori."
Umino Aggred."

"Sure as you may know with your family's business in all, Most of the Worlds gemstones come from there, and tonight they're going to be hosting a big embassy reception I am sure you got an invitation to it don't you? said Umino."
Yes of course I do, it must explain the Traffic this Morning too?, they must have been Checkpoints for the Event said Saori."
Yes that's it, it says that the Princess will inherited the Royal Family Heirloom which is known only as The "Legendary Secret Treasure", they are going to be unveiling the secret treasure to world for the first time at the reception! Said Umino."

"Secret Treasure?, I wonder what it would be?, looks like I'll have to find out at the Event? said Saori."
"Well looks like you're going to be there too, as you know my family owns a jewelry store and I guess beacuse of that we've been given a special invitation to attend tonight's reception too said Naru."
Naru was Still In a Depressed mood she looked as if she was bored."

"Diane picked up a newspaper and brought over to Seiya, or she more threw it at him because it was heavy."
Ow Diane why did you had to throw it! said Seiya."
Look what it says on the paper! said Diane."
Tonight the Final Mystery of This Century will be revealed?, Princess Diamond from the Kingdom of Diamonds arrives in Japan with the Royal Family's Legendary Secret Treasure?, I don't get what's that supposed to mean? said Seiya."

"Well Remember We have to Find not just all the Original Sailor Guardians but the Legendary Silver Crystal!, what if the "Legendary Secret Treasure" is the Crystal! said Diane."
"Yeah so?, I don't think so Kiki and Shiryu have been looking for the Other Sailor Guardian to use that Green pen for awhile now, and what makes you think this is the Crystal!, is it just beacuse it has "Legendary" in it's name? Said Seiya."
Well still we have to check this out!, even if it isn't the Dark Kingdom might not think so! Said Diane."
"Uh well you got a point there said Seiya."

"At The Dark Kingdom, Queen Beryl was told about the Kingdom of Diamonds."
The Kingdom of Diamonds Legendary Secret Treasure....I wonder if could be the legendary Silver Crystal? said Queen Beryl."
I'll check on it for you immediately said Zoisite." Don't Bother I'll handle the Matter said Nephrite."
Nephrite Appared."
Nephrite, Stop Butting in!, Finding the Legendary Silver Crystal is my Job I'll do it! said Zoisite."

"I am responsible for activities on Earth said Nephrite."
That's a Lot for you to cover said Zoisite." I'm able to handle it leave it to me said Nephrite."
Very well then, if this is the legendary secret treasure is indeed the Silver Crystal, then we must acquire it immediately with it's immense power we will finally be able to restore our great ruler and the Dark Kingdom would be become the rightful Leader of this world! said Queen Beryl."
B-But My Queen! said Zoisite."