Chapter 5: The Dragon's Friend of Fire

"I am definitely feeling something strange going on?, but I don't understand why I am having visions of this castle and the sound of a Baby, is there something wrong about to occur?"
the shrine maiden talked to herself as she received this vision."
It's just always the same, then The Shrine Maiden saw a Silhouette of what Looked like two men, a Man with short blonde hair and a man with long black hair."
Huh who are these boys?, it seems one of them shows a good and the other shows a Evil Aura but which is which?"

"In China at the Five Ancient Peaks of Rozan."
Shiryu, you must return to Japan, there's something going on down there, your friends are gonna need your help said Master Dohko."
all right then master said Shiryu."
"And by the way please take this with you, I found during a walk,
please let it be some used too you said Master Dohko."
Master Dohko give Shiryu a Red Pen."
How did Master found a pen like this all the way here in the Ancient Peaks?, Shiryu thought as he looked at the pen."

"In Japan, Saori was walking home with Naru and a couple of her friends accompanied by Ami Mizuno."
Ok I'll have to stop here, I need to wait for the bus? said Ami."
Oh ok where are you going Mizuno? said Naru." Ami said it should be obvious that she was going to Cram School."
Oh I see, you need to study said Saori."
Yeah sorry about that girls, but you gotta to know when you need to "hit the books", said Ami."

"Well you got to hurry up before 6 o'clock Mizuno, or the Demon Bus is gonna get you! said Kuri."
The Demon Bus? said Saori."
Yeah I never heard about it? said Ami."
Really you guys didn't know, this way is near Sendaizaku, it's said that at 6 PM when the bus comes the people who get on it, the bus will disappear never to be seen again, I am sure you may have heard of the missing persons going around lately it's very serious! said Naru."

"Saori was surprised she didn't know."
Oh hey I heard there's a shrine down here, let's go there and get charms, they'll help us Ward off Evil Spirits said Kuri."
Oh Saori is it ok if you can get me one? said Ami." Um yeah sure, I think Tatsumi wouldn't mind if I stay out a little bit longer said Saori."
they had head Over to the shrine, Azuki Tsuki was there at the shrine."
This is the place Hikawa Shrine? said Azuki."

"Oh hey that little girl is so adorable? Said Naru." Oh hello there Azuki? said Saori." Kito do you know her? said Kuri." Saori said that Azuki hangs around the orphanage and plays with the Orphans she never met her parents but she seem to have some."
Well I mainly hang out there Because I am a friend with one of them but I am not saying who it is said Azuki."
They then went up to the shrine when hearing a Scream!"

"I Seen a Powerful Aura nearby is it Evil!, there will be no demon or ghost that will haunt in sacred shrine!, not while I am here!"
Ahhh Why are they attacking me!, Ikki do something!? Said Seiya."
This place hasn't changed since the last time I was here, I wonder if she's still here? said Shiryu."
Ikki was holding Serenity as she was giggling, and Seiya was being attacked by Ravens, Shiryu was also there."
You know I don't know, Serenity seems to be enjoying it? said Ikki."
Sorry did you say something Shiryu? said Ikki."
Shiryu said it was nothing and that he was talking to himself."

"Then The shrine maiden Rei Hino came out and had an Ofuda."
EVIL SPIRIT BE EXCORZIED! Yelled Rei." she hit Seiya with the Ofuda and he Felled to the ground."
Huh wait a minute your one of the Boys-!? said Rei."
What's Going on up here? said Saori."
Kuri and Naru we're behind her with Azuki."
Rei looked embarrassed a little as she saw the group of people, but then for some reason her eyes Locked on to Shiryu and so did he, like a feeling they have met before."

"Once everything was settled Rei explain what happened."
Uh....Seiya is your name right?, I am sorry I Sense the powerful Aura and I thought It was coming from you? said Rei." An powerful Aura said Seiya."
Could she have felt my Cosmo, it feels like it's become powerful recently, but I feel there's something about her that was like Ami?, Thought Seiya."