Chapter 24: The Blue Crystal, The Girl Who Plans to Study Abroad

"When a Radio Told of Today's Weather Forecast, They only said there would be a 10% Change it was gonna Rain, unfortunately it was incorrect and it started to Pour instantly Makoto Kino happened to be running in that Rain storm using her School bag as some kind of shelter while it rained and she ran to find some real shelter."

"Oh Brother!, You can never Trust those weather forecasters!, I'd certainly call this more than a 10% chance of Rain!, Said Makoto."
As she was Running and Talking to herself she Bumped into Someone and Not realizing who it was first got mad and Yelled at Them."
Darn it!, why don't you watch where you're going?!, Said Makoto."
S.... Sorry?, said The Man."
If "Sorry" resolved things we wouldn't need police!, Said Makoto."

"Makoto then Realized she Recognized the Man's Young Voice."
Wait that Voice..., thought Makoto."
Makoto became Shy."
Is that you Motoki?, Said Makoto."
Here, Let me help you up, Said Motoki."
Motoki Help Makoto get Up."
Um....Thanks, said Makoto."
Makoto had Dreamy Eyes as she looked at Motoki Furuhata."

"I'm sorry about that, I had a lot of things on my mind I wasn't watching, you don't have an umbrella, you're going to get Soaking wet in this downpour why not share mine until it lets up?, Said Motoki."
His Voice just reminds me so much of my former love Oh if only we can stay like this forever!, Thought Makoto."
Motoki Snapped her Out of her Dreamy State by Calling her out by her nickname "Mako".

"Huh?, Said Makoto."
Let's go, Said Motoki."
Oh..Uh...Yeah!, said Makoto."
As they started to Walk together they Talked with one another."
I heard you're a fabulous cook,
is that True?, Said Motoki."
I Guess, said Makoto."
That's Cool, one of these days you'll have to make me something, said Motoki."
I'd love to, Anytime!, I could clean your place too!, I'm really good at it!, Said Makoto."

"That would be a Huge Help!, Said Motoki."
Makoto then Took out a Notebook from her School bag."
Here!, Write down your address and phone number, and list your favorite foods as well!, Said Makoto."
Motoki did just that and Wrote it down for her."
Done, Mako you sure are interesting, said Motoki."
Makoto Giggle, "Yeah, I get that a lot, said Makoto."

"Makoto Looked at the Notebook.
Ah, I see Hayashi Rice is Your favorite, said Makoto."
The Rain Finally Let Up, and then Makoto got Bumped out."
I Wish the Rain Hadn't Stopped, said Makoto."
Motoki who put his Umbrella away to see what Makoto was Talking about."
"Sorry did you say something?, Said Motoki."
Makoto then Nervous Laughs."
Oh it was nothing?!, Said Makoto."

"Sorry Mako I have to Drop By the School for a little while, said Motoki."
"Sure, No Problem....But I'm gonna come over to your place this Sunday and make Hayashi Rice for you!, Gotta go Bye-bye!, Said Makoto."
Makoto Cheerful Runs off."
Uhh?, Said Motoki."
Then there was a Voice Heard behind Motoki as he watched Makoto ran off."

"Looks like you and that cute girl are quite friendly, said The Voice."
Motoki Turned around and saw Rekia Nishimura"
Reika, said Motoki."
Mamaou was talking about somebody having a new girlfriend I guess he meant you, said Reika."
Oh Give me a Break, said Motoki."
Reika Chuckled, "I'm just kidding, said Reika."

"I know, So, seeing how you're dressed it appears you're about to cancel our date again, said Motoki."
Rekia Apologize to Motoki."
I'm so sorry, I'm going to be working really late, said Reika."
"No worries, But more importantly have you reached a decision yet?, Said Motoki."
Reika had a sad Expression on her Face."

"No, I'm still working on it, said Reika."
"Take Your time, it's going to affect the rest of your life so you want to make sure you've made the right decision, said Motoki."
Your So sweet, Thank you, said Reika."
Rekia had a Tear in her eye. and Motoki saw it, then another voice called out this time it was From Mamoru."