Chapter 33: The Ski Resort

"What's this?, Said Serenity."
Serenity was Looking at a flyers Rei had."
Don't know some kind of Skiing competition?, Said Seiya."
they were all hanging out together at Hikawa Shrine."
The Crowning Ceremony?, Moonlight Skiing Competition?, Said Marin."
Agh?!, hey don't look at that?!, Said Rei as She snatches away the flyer.
Rei what's the matter?, Said Kiki."
Uh Nothing!, Said Rei."

"Oh I see what your doing?, your nervous because you want to go to that Contest don't you?, Said Seiya."
Marin then hits Seiya on the Head, Which Confuses Serenity.
Rei was also dreaming."
I can already see myself There?, Said Rei."
So you are daydreaming about it?, Said Kiki."
Will you stop!, ok I admit it would like to go but why are you guys budding in on it, said Rei."
Maybe you shouldn't have left it out where everyone can look at it?, Said Seiya."
Marin hits him again, "Ow!, Marin!, Said Seiya."

"I want to go!, Said Serenity."
Huh Really?, Said Kiki."
I don't know?, what would Artemis and Luna say about it?, Said Seiya."
Oh there's no need to worry, I'll tell them we'll be going up to the mountains for some serious training!, Said Minako."
What about The Gold Saints and  Shaina?, Said Marin."
As long as you don't tell them that, it's not actually for training I think will be fine, said Seiya."

"But the problem is how are we gonna find a hotel vacancy in such short notice?, Said Rei."
Saori poked at her head in the room."
ahem?, are you talking about the Skiing Competition?, Said Saori."
Oh Right we forgot about Saori, said Seiya."
If you guys want to go so bad, I think we can go, There is a Vacation House I used to go to up there that we can stay at if you're interested?, Said Saori."

"Are you sure about That?, Said Rei."
Yeah I don't mind
besides Serenity seems to want to go too right?, Said Saori."
Yep!, Said Serenity."
Then it's settled, we'll go, said Saori."

"At The Dark Kingdom, Kunzite held one of the Flyers for the Contest."
"I know they'll fall for this, beacuse they can sometimes be quite predictable, especially with the Moon Princess Serenity, said Kunzite."
Are you sure?, Said Prince Endymion."
Kunzite looked at Endymion with Anger and Annoyance."
I think you might be underestimating These Saints and Sailor Guardians, said Prince Endymion."

"What!, Said Kunzite."
Perhaps that's the Reason all of your Previous attempts have failed, you tend to regard your enemy's abilities too lightly, said Prince Endymion."
Kunzite was angry as Prince Endymion looked at him."
"Know thy enemy, know thy self, I believe that is the first rule of battle, isn't that right?, Said Prince Endymion."
Just as I expected you to say, after all Endymion, you have been helping Pegasus Saint and Princess Serenity for so long, I'm sure you know everything about those Saints and Guardians, But! I know them too!, Said Kunzite."

"Kunzite Started to Walk away and before he did he said one more thing."
I will do whatever is required to defeat every one of them!, Said Kunzite."
Kunzite looked at a Picture of him and Zoisite.
For you, Zoisite, said Kunzite."
Prince Endymion Turned away and left."

"With the others, they Arrived at the Ski Resort where the Contest was being held, everyone had coats to warm themselves up."
It's Pretty?!, Said Serenity."
Hey Hyoga aren't you cold?, Said Ami."
Yeah you didn't really bring a coat?, Said Rei."
I'll be fine, I'm used to this kind of Weather, said Hyoga."
Well I honestly can't believe we're actually here, said Makoto."
"Well I'm not really that surprised,
considering Saori Helped out with making this possible, said Shiryu."

"I can already tell, but I sort of feel bad we had to leave Artemis and Luna Behind?, Said Saori."
Don't worry I'm sure they'll be alright, Aiolia, Mu and Shaina are with them remember, said Marin."
Yeah and they'll be fine besides I bet those two would like to be curled up and be warm, said Minako."