Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island

Začít od začátku

"Zoro. Sanji. You. Two. Behave." I said in a very sweet voice but the two knew what is the meaning of the tone of voice you ard using. They feel shivered on their body.

The two stand straight and answered. "O-Of c-course, Ma'am."

"I'm glad you guys understand." I replied in a normal voice.

Then, the three of us focus on the scene in the front of us. The two which is Sanji and Zoro are still shaken up because of you but they are putting on their mind that. 'Don't let y-n swan to get angry or else face the consequence' 'Women are really scary'.

"Monkey D.? Oh, Garp's grandson. I remember you. You are the boy who cause trouble during the war two years ago, right?" Big Mom asked.

Luffy then said that he ate all the candies and there is no candies on the island right now. Then Big mom got shock and said there was suppose to be ten tons of candies. Luffy then declared that he eat all of it. I lean on Sanji and covered my eyes because i know Luffy will do to direct the anger of Big mom to him instead on the island. I'm not scared of Big Mom, i'm more scare of Nami because we are still not coming back to the palace like she instructed.

I feel a pat on my back and see Sanji who is showing me a kind smile. "Don't stress too much, y-n swan. I'm sure that idiot is trying to save the island." I nod at his words and feel a comfort from it.

"Don't lie to me, idiot! You are covering for the fishmen, are you?!" Big Mom conclude.

"It's true!! I ate all of it! I didn't know it was suppose to give it to someone. We have treasures here, i will give it to you as a compensation for the candy." We carry the bag near Luffy and drop it behind him that we are telling the truth.

Then Big Mom said that as if she could eat treasure and said she wants to eat candies. Tamago then snatch the den den mushi from Luffy to take over. He explained that few days ago they encountered one of the worst generation, Eustass Kidd who sunk two ships that they suppose to protect. Luffy got confuse who is Kidd, while i cannot forget that red haired attractive direct on me during the Human auction. Sanji the remember him that he is also one of the rookie who is a worth a hundred million belli.

We focus to the egg man, who continue to talk and explain to Big Mom they lost so much money and they need a money to settle the problem. He plead that maybe Big Mom could wait for two weeks to let them find the sweetest and savory they could find on their way.

"You have to be kidding me, Tamago!!" Big Mom shouted. "You dare to say such a disgraceful things to me??!!! What kind of pirate will wait for the things she want?!. Very well, this brat who challenge me has caught my attention. As you wish, just this once. I will change my target from Fishman Island to you!!" Big Mom told Luffy.

"Monkey D. Luffy... I will remember you! Come, to the new world!!" challenge Big Mom.

"Then, just you wait!! I have something to settle with you!! You are too dangerous to trust!!!" Luffy answered. "I will kick your ass and make the fishman island my turf!!!"

I can say that it was cool to hear that Luffy saying it in person but i'm now scared what will nami will do to us.

As soon we got back to the palace without the treasures. We explained to everyone what happen and why the treasure is now gone.

"You gave.." The minister of Right started.

"All the treasure.." King neptune continue.

"TO BIG MOM?!!!!!?" Nami finished.

Luffy nod and said. "She was saying something about destroying the island if she didn't get any candy!! She is crazy, i mean i will understand if meat she is talking about! But don't worry, i picked a fight with her."