Chapter 34: "Never"

Start from the beginning

    He had appointed two helping hands and her house is always on high security alert. 

    Riddhima asked one of the helping hands staying in the ground floor to do the photocopies of her documents needed for the admission in Elite college. 

    Coming in the first floor she rested herself in sofa but her phone started ringing. Seeing the caller ID she furrowed her eyebrows. 

    "Now what you want to say?", she asked in an irked tone. 

    "This is not the way you greet a person over phone, learn some manners, Riddhima.", Vansh suggested with a smirk on his face. 

    "Come to the point. Why did you call me?", Riddhima asked directly. 

    "You have forgotten about your appointment. Remember doctor told you to consult him after 20 days so it's time, get ready. I will pick you up within an hour.", he is stated. 

    Riddhima said a faint okay to him.

    After a silent drive, they reached the hospital where Riddhima was admitted when she was attacked by the Rondel dagger . 

    "Actually, sir, we have another doctor. He is now consulting all the patients because the doctor ma'am has consulted is suffering from some severe illness.", the receptionist informed. 

    Vansh agreed to her. Within a minute they both were taken into the doctor's room. 

    "Miss Dasgupta you have to slide your sleeves a bit so that I could check your right shoulder.", the doctor stated. 

    Riddhima looked at Vansh and said, "Mr. Raisinghania, can you move out of the room for a couple of minutes?" 

    "No.", Vansh answered, sternly. 

    Having lived with this man for almost a month, Riddhima had become accustomed to his behavior but his statement shocked the doctor. 

    Vansh's dagger look made the doctor keep his mouth shut while Riddhima kept her eyes on them both.

    Riddhima comforted herself in the car while Vansh was directing his bodyguards about their work. 

    Sitting in the driver's seat Vansh asked, "So, when are you coming back?" 

    "Never.", Riddhima replied without looking at him. 

    After turning towards her and reading her face, he took a deep breath, started the engine and drove away to Riddhima's beloved home.

After 2 weeks:

    It had been a week now since Riddhima took admission to Elite College with Botany as her honours subject. 

    She was very unhappy with the fact that being at her own home, every single thing in her life was conducted according to Vansh Raisinghania. 

    Vansh's car dropped her at college along with Shakib, now her permanent bodyguard. 

    Riddhima was feeling relaxed at the fact that Shakib kept roaming outside the college giving her freedom in the college premises. 

    Entering her classroom she found Vyom signalling her to sit beside him but Riddhima's eyes were finding another sit. Soon a guy came and took the sit beside Vyom which made Riddhima feel calm. 

    Riddhima, in the past 2 weeks tried her level best to keep an amicable distance with her classmates just to avoid their unfavourable questions. 

    She saw Sanjana waving her hands and Riddhima went there to take a seat beside her. 

    "Hi, Did you go through yesterday's chapter?", Sanjana asked. 

    Riddhima nodded in positive. 

    "Then just prompt it to me if that professor asks me any question about it.", Sanjana stated with a smile. 

    Riddhima assured her.

    On that side, Vyom showed his frustration, "Ray, why did you take the seat? It was for Riddhima." 

    "Have you bought it for her?", Ray replied rolling his eyes. 

    "Why do you always nag me with something when I try to impress Riddhima?", Vyom asked in anger. 

    "Beware dude, what if she has a brother!", Ray exclaimed. 

    "She has no brother and no parents. So, you see, she can be my fling if I want.", Vyom said winking at Ray. 

    Ray kept looking at him but was interrupted when the professor entered the classroom.

How was the chapter?....

Feedback in the Comment Section.....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Take care of yourself and your family......