Chapter 25

"What do you mean Doctor Kang can't come here?" Jungkook asked with a frown on his face. He breathed heavily, as he just finished carrying a 6 feet man, Taehyung to his bedroom.

Well not exactly carried, it's more like Jungkook dragged Taehyung to his own bedroom.

And just about he finished, the guard informed him Doctor Kang can't come here.

"Young master gave us a rule before which is, never allow anyone who's not hired in this mansion come here. So doctor Kang is not allowed to be present in this mansion."  The bodyguard explained.

Jungkook sighed out, placing his hand on Taehyung's forehead, "But he's having a fever right now..."

Jungkook sighed again when the bodyguard just stared at him, saying nothing.

"You can go now." Jungkook said and took a glance at the sleeping Taehyung, "I will take care of him by myself."

🌹🌹🌹

Jungkook puts a wet towel on Taehyung's hot forehead then turns around to get another cold wet towel to rub it against Taehyung's skin, to cool the male down.

He keeps rubbing the wet cloth against Taehyung's skin gently, and keeps thinking about how vulnerable Taehyung looked just now.

"What makes you become like this, Taehyungie?" Jungkook softly asked, "You never shared anything with me, how you feel, how you think, I always need to guess all of them by myself..."

Jungkook doesn't know whether Taehyung could hear him or not but he continued, "Can't you love me in a more normal way?"

Tears filled up in his eyes, "I'm so fed up with all of these things. I don't want to get locked up, I just want to be free... We can love each other like normal people do, can't we?"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with his teary eyes, "I don't know why I still care about you." He stood up, leaning closer to Taehyung as he used his fingertips to touch Taehyung's forehead, "What makes you become like this?"

He sighed heavily, about to turn around but a warm hand grabbed his thin wrist. He yelped out, got poorly dragged down and landed on Taehyung's chest.

"Let go!" Jungkook tried his best to get out of Taehyung's grip but the male was too strong, even though he's sick.

The older felt his hope was all lost when another hand was wrapped around his waist. "Kim Taehyung, let me go now!" Jungkook gritted out.

"Hyung..." Taehyung spoke in a raspy voice, eyes still closed, "H-Hyung... Don't go..."

"Do you think I have a chance to go with your hand around my waist?" Jungkook asked sarcastically. He frowned when he received no reply from Taehyung.

"Taehyungie?" Jungkook called out. Taehyung was still sleeping peacefully. Clearly, just now Taehyung was talking in his dream.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's grip around his waist slowly loosened. He took this chance to get out of his embrace, backing away until he had a good distance with the younger.

His head snapped to the left when he heard a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?"

He heard a voice. Jungkook quickly replied, "Yes."

The door slowly opened, revealing one man that Jungkook never saw before.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked, hands gripping on the corner of the table behind him.

The man is at least 6 feet tall. His hair was brushed back while his clothes were all black, giving Jungkook a scary vibe. But Jungkook is pretty used to it since he knew Taehyung does mafia business.