Chapter 3

Taehyung placed the food tray on the table, sitting down beside Jungkook in process. He pushed the lunchbox to Jungkook, "Eat this."

Jungkook looked at the lunchbox then averted his gaze to Taehyung, "But Taehyungie, this is for you. I purposely send it here for you to eat..." Jungkook's voice get smaller and softer at the end of his sentence as Taehyung shoot him a glare.

"Don't make me repeat. Eat it." Taehyung stated.

And Jungkook being a whipped (?) brother, he opened the lunchbox and started eating it without saying any words.

They ate quietly and Jimin felt so awkward in the silence.

"By the way hyung, you still study in university?" Jimin asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes-" "Why are you calling him hyung?" Taehyung interrupted. He stared at Jimin with his usual piercing eyes, making the male gulped nervously.

"Jungkook hyung is older than me? I don't think it's a problem for me to call him hyung." Jimin replied, shrugging.

"A-And I told him to call me hyung, Taetae..." Jungkook explained with his soft voice.

"Stop calling him hyung." Taehyung said to Jimin.

"Why not?"

"Because I say so."

Jimin rolled his eyes. He always hate Taehyung acting like a controlling freak. "And why should I listen to you?"

Taehyung scoffed. He slammed the spoon he's holding on the table, "I think you forgot your place Park Jimin."

Jimin laughed mockingly, "My place? You and I don't have much difference. I showed you respect because you're my friend. I'm not an object for you to control."

They both glared at each other, leaving poor Jungkookie in panic.

"P-Please stop fighting..." Jungkook softly said, "You both are good friends right?"

"Shut up. There's no place for you to speak." Taehyung spat out in a cold tone, making Jungkook flinched.

Tears as expected, filled Jungkook's doe eyes. He pursed his lips, nodding his head.

"Hey, how could you talk to your older brother like that?!" Jimin asked, his heart for sure doesn't feel good after looking at Jungkook's pity face.

"I never wanted him to be my older brother! I hate it so much when my father adopted him!!"

Jungkook gasped. "Y-You really hate me that much Taehyungie?"

Taehyung clenched his jaw and said nothing.

Jungkook choked on a sob, "S-Sorry..." He apologize, standing up and run away.

"Hyung!" Jimin screamed out, wanting to follow Taehyung but the male stopped him by holding his shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Taehyung yelled.

"And what do think you were doing Kim Taehyung?!" Jimin screamed out, "Adopted or not, you shouldn't say that to Jungkook!"

"Stop shoving your nose inside my family and my own business!"

"Think about it, Kim." Jimin pushed Taehyung, "Put yourself in Jungkook's shoes, what would you feel if you're Jungkook?!"

Taehyung halted, body freeze. His eyes were slightly widen.

Jimin scoffed in disbelief when he saw Taehyung's face, "Feeling regret? Feeling sorry towards Jungkook?"

"W-What time is it now?"

"What?" Jimin asked. He rolled his eyes when Taehyung asked the question again. "It's twelve thirty eight now."

"Damn it." Taehyung ruffled his hair, "I forgot to let Jungkook take his medicine."

"What medicine?"

Taehyung ignored Jimin's question. He took out his phone and dialed a number, "Lim."

"Yes, young master?"

"Find Jungkook for me. I think he's not far away from my college. Assign more men to find him. Make sure to send him back to the mansion before 1 p.m."

"Got it."

"I will get back to the mansion as soon as possible. Take care of him. If he has any breathing problem, lay him down and put a pillow behind his back, this will calm his breath down. If anything bad happens to him, you know the consequence."

"Yes sir-" Taehyung hung up the call, turning his heels and began to walk away.

"Hey, what's wrong? What medicine is it?"

"Theophylline." Taehyung replied shortly, "Jungkook has asthma. He can't breath properly."

"And yet you bastard snapped at him and make him run away? Do you worry it will trigger him and cause asthma attack?" Jimin scolded the male.

"What more worse is he doesn't have his inhaler with him." Taehyung muttered.

"How did you know he doesn't have his inhaler with him?" Jimin asked.

"I just know." Taehyung increased his walking speed, "Borrow me your car, Jimin."

"Sure. I will come along with you."

I searched it in Google (´

I searched it in Google (´ . .̫ . ')