Chapter 7

"Goodbye, Taehyungie~ Pay attention on class okay?" Jungkook said, getting out of the car. He waved his cute little hand at Taehyung, "Bye!"

"Bye." Taehyung said plainly, and almost not audible for Jungkook.

Jungkook felt his listening skills improved with the help of Taehyung's almost inaudible voice.

Jungkook smiled widely. Sparing a last glance at Taehyung, he walked inside the Seoul University.

"Kookie!"

Jungkook turned around when he heard someone calling his nickname behind him.

"Hello, Junho!" Jungkook greeted back.

Junho is a new friend he met a few weeks ago. He's an extrovert, and Jungkook is an introvert. So all the time, Junho is the one who started the conversation with Jungkook and Jungkook will always stay as a good listener.

"Where have you been? I didn't see you from the past week! I'm so worried about you." Junho said, draping his hand over Jungkook's shoulder, bringing the male closer to him.

"I caught a cold and had high fever." Jungkook replied.

"Well, normally it takes not much time for you to recover from fever? I see, you must be taking chance to rest huh?" Junho teased and Jungkook just shook his head.

"No no! I really did recovered yesterday." Jungkook said as a bitter chuckle escaped from his lips, "My body is kind of weak... It always takes many time for me to recover."

"I see. It's okay, you're lucky too." Junho muttered, "Everytime I catch a cold, I only need one day to recover. I wish I could be you so I could rest in my house." He said and started fake crying, making Jungkook laughed.

"You couldn't make it up! Who wants to have a weak body?" Jungkook said in between his laugh, "By the way, did professor gave us any assignments?"

"Yeah. I will let you know later. Let's go!" Junho said excitedly, dragging Jungkook with him.

Jungkook just let the excited male hold him. He smiled lightly, having a friend is nice, especially friends like Junho.

Hopefully Junho won't abandon me like how all of my friends did... Jungkook said to himself mentally.

On the other hand...

"Who is that guy?" Taehyung asked, glaring at Junho who's talking happily with his Jungkook hyung.

Surprise surprise, Taehyung hasn't left Jungkook's university.

"I believe he's a new friend of Master Jungkook, young master." Woosung replied.

"Find his information for me." Taehyung stated, "Let's see whether we should pull his tongue off for talking with my hyung or cut his arms off for putting his arm on my hyung's shoulder."

A psychotic smiled appeared on Taehyung's face, "Or we could do both! What a great idea! What do you think, Lim?"

Woosung was already used to the behavior of Taehyung so he just replied, "It would be great, young master."

"Not just great, it will be excellent!" Taehyung said, smiling widely, but his smile is nothing but doomsday to Woosung. "Drive now. I can't wait school to be over. I have to teach my bunny a lesson."

🌹🌹🌹

"Taehyungie, did you have fun in school?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung's heart was filled with happiness with Jungkook's question. He was about to reply, but his eyebrows creased to a frown when Jungkook asked another question.

"How's Minnie? You guys didn't fight right?"

The mention of Jimin's name was enough to make Taehyung mad, and now Jungkook even give Jimin such a cute nickname, Taehyung felt his anger raised up in an inhuman speed.

He doesn't like it when Jungkook gives equal attention to others except him.

He clenched his jaw and walked passed Jungkook, ignoring the poor oblivious male alone.

"What's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked, pouting a little, "Mr Lim, Taetae had a bad time in college?" He turned around and asked the male who's standing beside him.

"Kind of?" Woosung said in a questioning way.

"He looks mad... Did I say something wrong again?" Jungkook asked himself, using the tip of his toes to draw circle on the floor.

Mad? Woosung scoffed in disbelief. He bet Jungkook never seen the real angry, crazy Taehyung, that's why he always think Taehyung is mad at him.

"He really hates me right, Mr Lim?" Jungkook mumbled sadly.

"For what I've seen, no." Woosung replied, head still tugged down.

If Taehyung really hates someone, he won't hesitate to kill those people he hates.

"What do you mean, Mr Lim?" Jungkook asked with tilted head.

"Once you see how he treats people he hates, you would know, master Jungkook."

Jungkook was still confused, but he decided to shrug it off.

"I'll head back to my room and do my assignment first. Bye Mr Lim!" Jungkook rushed away happily, he backpack he's holding with him bounced up and down, following the movement of Jungkook.

He opened the bedroom door and stepped inside. He didn't bother to change his clothes as he doesn't have enough time to finish his assignment.

He sat down in front of the study desk, taking out notes, papers and laptop from his bag and placed all of them on the table.

Just when he was about to start his work, he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in!" Jungkook said. He could hear footsteps getting closer to him so he tilted his head back to check who's the one who knocked the door.

"T-Taehyungie?" Jungkook muttered, eyes blown wide, "Why are you here Taehyungie?"

"Drink this up."

Jungkook didn't notice Taehyung was holding a glass of orange juice until Taehyung handed it to him.

Jungkook accepted it, "Thank you Taehyungie-" "Drink it up, now."

"But I'm not thirsty-" "Now."

Jungkook felt himself getting smaller and smaller under Taehyung's gaze.

He hold the glass up and taking small sip of the drink. After a long good second, he finally finished it.

Taehyung took the glasses back and walked out of his room without saying anything.

Jungkook found Taehyung's behavior is so weird, but he could care less now.

He turned back and faced his study desk, opening his laptop and decided to start studying.

A few minutes passed by and Jungkook suddenly felt a wave of sleepiness hits him like a truck. He rubbed his hooded eyes, giving his cheeks two light slap, trying to keep himself awake.

But he failed.

He stood up from his seat with messy mind. He dropped himself on his bed, "I-I will just take a small nap..."

Soft snoring immediately filled up his silent room. The male sleep peacefully on his large bed, body curled up like a ball.

The peaceful sight was interrupted by a sudden clicking sound of the door, then a locking sound. A sets of footsteps were heard. It seems like the intruder was not afraid of waking up the sleeping male.

He walked closer and closer to Jungkook until there is no more place for him to move a step forward. He caressed Jungkook's cheeks, "Seems like the sleeping pills did an great effect on you, my hyungie~"

He bends down, lips touching Jungkook's pink ear, "Time for the lesson, my bunny~"