Chapter 8

Taehyung sat on the bed, bringing his bunny-like hyung closer to his chest. To say closer, Jungkook is literally sitting on Taehyung's lap, whole body leaning towards Taehyung.

His eyes were closed, long eyelashes set down, creating a little shadow below his eyes.

Taehyung roamed his hands around Jungkook's body, making sure he got a touch of every single skin of Jungkook. His fingers move their way up to Jungkook's collarbone.

He drew circles on it while blowing air into Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook whimpered in his sleep, shifting a little but he's still deep in his Dreamland.

Taehyung smirked and used his thumb to caress Jungkook's lips. He rubbed the soft surface, making them look redder and fuller.

"I've been craving your lips for a long, hyung." Taehyung stated, wasting no time, leaning down and captured Jungkook's cherry red lips.

He nibbled the upper lip, then to the bottom one. He grabbed Jungkook's chin and forced to open his small mouth.

Jungkook opened his mouth unknowingly and Taehyung quickly shoved his tongue inside the small cavern.

Although Jungkook is still asleep, he still felt uncomfortable when Taehyung explored his whole mouth with his tongue.

He whined, whimpering and backing away, hoping Taehyung could stop but he's only making Taehyung more excited.

"Stop moving." Taehyung said in a deep voice, the hand around Jungkook's waist and chin tighten. Jungkook is always obedient, even his body listens to Taehyung's words too. He stopped squirming around and Taehyung smiled in satisfaction.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips twice, "Good bunny." His heart was filled with proudness when he saw Jungkook's swollen lips.

"Look at you, so helpless under my touch," Taehyung whispered, giving Jungkook's waist a squeeze and the male shivered instantly. His gaze averted to Jungkook's white neck, eyes turning red and dark.

Jungkook's neck looks nothing but a blank canvas to Taehyung, and Taehyung will be his painter, one and only painter.

"Hmmm..." Jungkook moaned when Taehyung started to kiss his milky white neck.

Taehyung bit and sucked Jungkook's neck like a wild animal, "Mine," he said against Jungkook's smooth skin, making more marks on the surface, "Mine mine mine!!"

He raised his head up. A psychotic smile plastered on his face when he saw Jungkook's neck was littered with dark, purplish hickey, some of them were dripping blood.

He got more excited when he saw Jungkook sobbing, tears stained his cheeks but still unconscious.

"Don't cry," Taehyung muttered, kissing Jungkook's tears off, "Don't cry, you're making me more excited, hyungie~"

Jungkook for sure didn't give Taehyung any reply. He just sticks close to Taehyung's chest, breathing heavily, body curling up like a ball.

Taehyung chuckled, hands traced down and stopped on Jungkook's ass. He squeeze it, kneading it with his large palm, "How I wish I could fuck you right now..." He said, staring at Jungkook, lips curving up, "But it's not the time. I want you to be fully awake, fully conscious when we make love."

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly, stroking his hair with his hand, "You'll be begging me, crying and moaning a mess under me. I just can't wait for that day to arrive." He placed Jungkook back to his bed and landed an oddly gentle kiss on his forehead, "Sleep tight, Jungkook hyung."

Standing up, Taehyung walked out of the room. He licked his lips, his Jungkook hyung does taste as good as how he imagined.

A sudden phone ringing voice interrupted Taehyung mind fucking Jungkook. The male quickly took out his phone from his pocket, "What?!" He screamed out, feeling annoyed as someone interrupted him.

"M-Mr Kim..."

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked, annoyance laced in his words.

"T-The mansion you bought is ready, M-Mr Kim."

"Oh really?" Taehyung's face suddenly broke into a smile, previous impatience disappeared, "All the guards, maids and rooms were ready?"

"Y-Yes..."

"What about the security system? The fence? All of them were ready?"

"Yes. We did everything you wanted us to, Mr Kim."

"Great. Oh right, I forgot one thing. Make sure all the floor was covered with soft carpet. I don't want my bunny to get hurt when he tries to escape."

"G-Got it, Mr Kim. Anything else?"

"Mhmm, let me think." Taehyung tapped his phone, "Did you prepare chains and silk rope?"

"I've put it in the master bedroom."

"Only a master bedroom is not enough. Put it in every room, including bathroom, kitchen, living room, everywhere okay?"

"Yes."

"Great. Call me when you're done with these." Taehyung said, smirking, "By that time, I could finally have my bunny myself~"

I couldn't make double update... Sowwy 🥺🥺

By the way, do you guys enjoy reading this story?