End

Jungkook hyung:

I don't know if I can still call you hyung or not after what I've done to you but I really love calling you my hyung. Well... I'm not sure how to continue this letter since I don't write frequently. Bear with me if I wrote anything wrong. I was always wrong but I still want to write this letter in my way.

You're the best person ever exists in my life. You showed me the most beautiful smile I've ever seen when I'm in the dark. You're the one who gave me care and love. I remember you will always ask me about everything like if I have eaten or not, if I'm cold or not, you always put yourself after me. No one ever treats me like that, you know. I'm sorry that I'm so selfish. I only want your love and care by myself. It's all because of me, so many things happened and so many innocent people were killed. You are right, hyung. I deserve death.

I always want to repay back the love you've shown me, but there's a voice inside me stopping me. I don't know what's wrong with me until I listened to that voice. I'm an awful step brother. I didn't want you to know I'm having mental illness. I have terrible mental health. I just afraid once I told you the truth, you will leave me like how others did. And now you left, it's all my fault.

I wasn't kidding when I say I love you, hyung. I really do love you. Maybe Jimin was right. Loving you in my way is wrong. It's not love at all, it's just an obsession. But what use for me to realise it now? It's all too late. I was actually awake when you asked me if we could love each other in a normal way. I wish we could, hyung, but we can't. I was never normal. I'm a sick bastard who refuse mental therapy. I thought locking you, it's the best way to have your love all by myself. Well, clearly, I'm wrong again.

When you fainted in my arms, you asked me who are you to me. My mind was totally blank at that moment. I couldn't answer that question! It's so pathetic. But later on, when I think of that question over and over again, I could finally answer it. You're my saviour, hyung. You make me feel alive. Without you, I can't live at all...

If we got a chance to meet each other in the next life, I hope we can fell in love with each other normally. We can together have a cozy house, have movie night every Friday, we can even have a cute little pet! How I wish this can happen at the first moment we met each other.

One last thing, I'm sorry for what I've done to you.

Can you please forgive me?

I love you.

Love,
Taehyung.

A drop of tear landed on the letter that Jungkook was holding. Jungkook closed the letter, folding the paper neatly. He sobbed silently, letting the tears flowed down from his eyes freely.

He can still see the colourful candy wrappings from his blurry eyesight. He again let out a small cry, "W-Why didn't you tell me the truth, Taehyung?" He asked despite no one was there to answer his question.

If he spend more time to discover Taehyung's true feeling, will all of these chaos disappear?

Jungkook closed the box and hugged it tightly, pressing it close to his chest.

Can you please forgive me?

Jungkook's mind was surrounded by this question. He sat there, staring at the table in front of him blankly. Silence engulfed him for a short moment until he softly whispered,

"Yes."

🌹🌹🌹

"Can I have one Americano?"

Jungkook turned around, eyes widened a little when he saw it was Taehyung. He was quick to recover from the shock as he gave the male a smile. "Sure, anything else?"

"No. I was alone today." Taehyung said, "Are you okay now? Yesterday you don't look well."

"Yes. I'm perfectly fine now." Jungkook replied.

"I'm glad to hear that." Taehyung pursed his lips, about to walk away but he stopped. He placed his elbow on the counter table, using it as a support, "By the way, how do you know my name?"

"You look really similar to a person that I love before." Jungkook said, the smile on his face never drop.

"Really? How is he or she now?"

"He's... He's doing really great now. Living in the way he always wanted. I had a terrible past with him before and I hated him so much." Jungkook set his gaze on Taehyung, "But right now... I like the new him."

"I see..." Taehyung rubbed his neck nervously, sparing glances at Jungkook from time to time.

Jungkook just smiled at him, "If nothing else, you can wait at the waiting area." He said, pointing at the waiting area.

"O-Okay..." Taehyung mumbled. He took a step back, turning around but then suddenly turned back and faced Jungkook.

"Wait!!" Taehyung stopped Jungkook who was heading towards the staff room.

Jungkook halted his steps, turning around, "Yes?"

"Can I have your number?" Taehyung's face was red, "Y-You look cute..." he blurted out.

Jungkook was taken back by the sudden confession. He chuckled a little when he saw Taehyung blushing. "Sure." He said, "But I still don't know you."

"My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm currently 21 years old!" Taehyung claimed loudly, making Jungkook laughed more at his action.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, 23 years old." Jungkook introduces himself in the most simple way.

Taehyung's eyes lit up in happiness after Jungkook's statement. "You're older than me? Can I call you hyung?"

Jungkook felt someone squeezed his heart with his hands after hearing the word hyung from Taehyung's mouth. He nodded his head nonetheless, "Yes."

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook hyung!" Taehyung reached his hand out, wanting to do a handshake with Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's boxy smile, hand making way to Taehyung's reached out one and hold it.

He smiled back, "Nice to meet you too,

Taehyungie."

THE END

Here comes the end of 'Obsession'. This story finally ends. I've never written a dark theme story before and I do hope you all enjoyed reading this book. I wish you guys are satisfied with this ending. For me, this is the best for both Taehyung and Jungkook.

Thank you! ❤️