Chapter 26: Taking down the Battle Arena!

Ryu: O_O ... Now I know good and damn well.

???: O_O

Ryu was looking at a particular Pokémon that sat in his lap. Ruby and Zoro slowly began to wake up.

Ruby: Mmmm, that was the best sleep I've ever had.

Zoro: Yeah, but it's about time to get back on the road-

Ryu: Guys.

They looked at Ryu looking down before seeing the Pokémon he was looking at. It was an Eevee, but there was something different about it.

Zoro: ... So I'm not the only one seeing it right?

Eevee: Evoy?

Ruby: N-No, this one is definitely...

SHINY EEVEE!!

Ryu: ... Nope, too rare and adorable. Keeping him.

Eevee: EVOY!!

The little Pokémon seemed happy at those words.

Ryu: I'll send you back to Oaks lab so your family knows you're safe alright?

Eevee: Voy!

Ryu grabbed an Ultra Ball tapping the small Pokémon on the head catching him as the ball went back to Professor Oak's lab.

Ruby: Should you really have used an Ultra Ball? You're gonna run out of those eventual-

Immediately Ryu opened a pocket in his large bag revealing nothing but Ultra Balls in miniature form.

Ryu: -_- Care to correct yourself Rubes?

Ruby: ... Never mind, you have Ultra Balls for days.

Ryu: Ultra Balls for days. Now let's gets moving.

They all got in the car beginning to ride off. Ryu thought back to a night before thinking.

Ryu: 'I still don't know what the hell that was about. That's the first time I've ever had a dream like that. But it felt way too specific.'

He remembered the words said by the gargantuan Pokémon.

Ryu: 'He said within 2 years. I'm 13 and a half right now, so I'll seemingly meet some tiny Pokémon after I turn 15.'

Ruby: What's up Ryu?

Ryu: Don't worry, just thinking.

TIME SKIP!!

The group had gotten to a Pokémon Center not too far away from the area they looked for. While there Ryu had made the swap for Eevee leaving Moltres at the lab.

Ruby: You sure it's ok? Moltres is a really powerful Pokémon.

Ryu: It's fine. I've got Blade, Nova Electabuzz, and Fafnir for power. Plus I can feel a lot of potential in both Mudkip and Eevee. They're both relatively young, so there's no way I can resist the chance to help them reach it.