Chapter 7: Powerful Bonds: Ryu vs Lorelei

Nidorino had touched the stone and had begun to change. He grew larger and began to stand on two feet.

Gary: If Nidorino was powerful before then I'm not sure what he'd be able to do now.

Ryu slightly glowed as from another realm a Pokemon's eyes glowed Red as well. Nidoran's horn seemed to change into more of a blade shocking everyone. On it's arms blades formed as well.

Ryu: This is...

The light around Nidorino broke as it was revealed to be in a form that none of them ever expected.

NIDOKING!!
(Remember, Still Shiny)

Nidoking: NIDOKING!!!

Ryu: Woah, that's my Nidoking?

Gary: He looks so much different then other ones! I've never heard of this variety!

Leaf: What in the world just happened?

Sabrina: I've heard of this before.

Ryu took out his Pokédex scanning what they all assumed had to be a Nidoking.

Dexter: Nidoking, the Blade Drill Pokémon, and the Final Evolution of Nidoran. This type of Nidoking is rarely seen as it is only able to appear when it has an incredibly powerful bond with it's trainer and an outside Pokémon with a powerful force is involved. It uses the blades on it's arms to cut it's foes to bits.

Ryu: Blade Drill Pokémon? Powerful Force?

Sabrina: I've heard of this happening. The bond between Trainer and Pokémon must be so strong that it's acknowledged by a Legendary Pokémon.

Leaf: Did you just say Legendary Pokémon?!

Gary dashed looking outside for any sign of a Legendary.

Gary: HOW?!!

Ryu looked at Nidoking and he looked back in return.

Ryu: Nidoking. I guess this means we're really the best with each other.

Nidoking: King.

Charmeleon looked at Nidoking who simply smirked back. This caused Charmeleon to be a bit fired up.

Charmeleon: CHAR- CHARMELEON!!!

Ryu: Easy there Charmeleon, you'll evolve soon enough.

Charmeleon: Char.

Ryu: So, any of you gonna help test Nidoking's new power?

Gary: Leaf battled you last time so it's my turn again!

Ryu: Alright then. That reminds me I gotta battle Ash sometime.

They went onto the battle stage.

Gary: Alright, Scyther.