Special Chapter

Magsimula sa umpisa

Naalala pa niya noong una silang magkita dahil kamuntik niya itong masagasaan. He was drawn to her and he feels protective of her. Hindi niya maalis sa isipan at handa siyang gawin ang lahat para rito. Kaya naman nang mapagtanto niya sa sarili na mahal niya ang babae ay hindi na siya nagdalawang isip na umamin rito at pakasalan.

He never regretted his impulsive decision because that night when he married her, was one of the best nights of his life. At mas lalong naging masaya ang buhay nila nang bigyan sila ng dalawang anak.

Everything was okay and peaceful, but right after the hostage-taking incident, his wife changed. He thought that was the worst that could ever happen to her but he was wrong. Coz she had experienced the worst and not all could probably survive that.

Hearing all the things she's been through, all sorts of cruelty she has seen- growing up in that kind of environment can really change a person. She did those things, those horrible things to survive and he understood that.

When she suffers from nightmares he stayed with her and supported her needs. But just like any other human being, he made a mistake by making her feel neglected and by making her think that he was afraid of her.

He's not afraid of her. He's not afraid of what she can do. He's only scared of losing her.

"Why are you being so emotional?" Bulong sa kanya ni Morph na talagang nakapagpa-init ng ulo niya. "She's already your wife and yet you're crying. Ang drama mo ha!"

Sabay na tinakpan nina Deus at Thadd ang bunganga ni Morpheus upang manahimik na. Naluluha kasi siya habang pinagmamasdan ang papalapit na asawa.

Hindi siya makapaniwala na narito sila ngayon sa loob bg simbahan at ihaharap na nila ang isa't isa sa Diyos. Sa lahat ng mga pinagdaanan nila sa buhay bilang isang pamilya ay mas pinagtibay sila ng panahon. Mas pinatatag ang pagsasamahan nilang mag-asawa at mas pinagbuklod silang mag-anak. At dahil roon ay wala nang makakapagpahiwalay sa kanila at kahit na sinuman ang magtangkang wasakin sila ay magsasayang lamang ng oras at lakas.

They would be inseparable,
indestructible, unbreakable.

"You must continue taking care of my Mija." Si Don Piedro nang nakalapit na at tinapik siya sa balikat habang naluluha ang matanda. "Make her happy all the days of your lives because she deserves it. She deserves the best things in life."

"I will." Sagot niya at tinapik na din ang matanda sa balikat bago kinuha ang kamay ng asawa. "You're so beautiful." Bulong niya sa misis habang inaalalayan niya na makapwesto sa harap ng altar.

"Thank you." Sagot ni Ruby na nginitian pa siya ng matamis.

They both listened to the priest who is preaching about the sanctity of marriage and their responsibility to one another. They knew they have to work on their relationship every day. They have to respect each other, learn to compromise, and have proper communication for better understanding. And lastly, they have to work together so they can raise their kids properly.

"Thank you for marrying me again." Panimula niya sa kanyang marriage vow. "What we had at first was a whirlwind romance. We started as strangers brought together by an accident. Then everyone was against us but we stood up and fought our way to be together. We lived happily but were shaken again by mere unexpected circumstances. It was chaotic but still, we chose to stick together, to never leave each other and that's why we're here. We beat the odds and I'd do it all over again, Baby. I promise you that you and I, we'll live a longer and more peaceful life with our kids. Pangako, ikaw at ikaw lang hanggang dulo."