Chapter Fifteen

"She had some few nightmares that made her confused or disoriented at times but most often, she was only staring blankly inside her room."

"Isn't that a bad thing, doctor?" Tanong ni Percy sa doctor na siyang tumitingin sa asawa niya.

"Not totally." At saka ipinakita ang ilang mga results ng tests ni Vixyn. "She's fine and her results are consistently normal. There are some flaws but only minimal."

"So you mean to say that she's not a danger to herself or others?" Paniniguro ni Percy. "The kids missed her so much and I know that she also misses them too. She wanted to go back home but still reluctant because of her condition."

"Her nightmares are only a manifestation of what she feels when she's awake. If she feels threatened, stressed, angry, or scared, it is expected that she'll have disturbing dreams." Paliwanag ng doktor.

"But her dreams may be her lost memories, is it?"

"Yes, it's possible." Tumatango tango pa ang doktor. "But based on what she shared with me, most of it is disturbing and violent. I think it isn't one hundred percent real but maybe some events in her life caused her great pain and suffering that leads her mind to shut it off from remembering it. So her subconscious mind is revealing it to her during sleep but in more disturbing scenes and figures."

"So she's really not dangerous? I mean- can she go back to normal? To the way she was before these nightmares began?"

"She can but of course it takes time. You have to help her, all people that surround her should help her deal with it. First of all,  make sure she has enough sleep every day. Sleep deprivation can also make her condition worse." At nagpakita ng reseta. "She should take this two hours before her sleeping time."

"That's it, Doc? Does that mean she can go home now?" There's an excitement in his tone.

"Yes, you can take your wife home, Mr. Montenegro. For now, just keep on observing her behavior because while she's here, we didn't see any alarming behavior or action from her. We don't know what can trigger her at home so please just be patient with her." At saka tumayo na mula sa kinauupuan nito.

Napatayo na din si Percy at nakipagkamay sa lalaki.

"Thank you, Doc"

"One more thing-" pahabol pa nito bago lumabas si Percy ng opisina nito. "Don't make her feel that you're afraid of her. You said it yourself that she's reluctant to go home because she thinks that she can put you all in danger and if she can feel that you are also thinking that way too, then she might choose to distance herself from all of you." At saglit pang huminto, "or worse, she might hurt herself."

Perseus understood what the doctor is telling him. He needs to show her that he trusts her and that he's not doubting her even a little bit.

"I understand." Pagkatapos ay tinanguan ang doktor.

Pagkalabas ay kaagad nagpunta si Percy sa may reception para ipaalam na susunduin na ang asawa. Ilang saglit lang ay lumabas na din si Vixyn bitbit ang mga gamit.

Mahigpit na yumakap si Vix sa asawa. She missed him even though he visits her everyday in that facility. She stayed there for almost a month and she missed the outside world, especially her kids.

"Am I really going home now?" Tanong niya sa mister nang kumalas na sa yakapan.

Tumango naman si Percy.