Tamarvel?

Time travel is real and all of history is vulnerable to the attack which is why we must travel through time to stop the spread of these so-called time aberra- Wait wait, I'm going to stop you right there. This chapter is a bit different than our normal chapters. Today I'm going to be visiting the marvel universe, Didn't expect that did ya?

So, come and join me in my brief adventure in the meowvel universe.

_________

"MEOW YOU GOOOOOOOSSEEEEEE" I screamed as I fell through the sky, for once fearing for my life as I fell thousands of feet rapidly.
So, you may wonder 'Tama, how did you end up in this situation?'. Well let me tell you a story.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a normal day with the legends. I ate my treats, and showered with compliments as I performed a trick, all was great and dandy...Well, that is until a friend of mine called me for some help.

"Tama, you have received 1 message" Gideon informed me, I look up from my bone marrow and padded over to Gideon's hologram head. *meow* Who is it from Gideon?

"I shall replay the message" Gideon's head fritzed out and changed to a hologram of a cat, Wow it's been a while since I've seen that smug face. "Meow, meow meow meow meow" He said. For those who don't understand my language, let me translate. "Hey bud, it's been a while. I need a favor from you, there's this human I need you to help... I'll give you 20 seconds to inform your master"

"What? Gideon, please tell Sara and the team that I'm-" Before I could finish a black portal opened below my feet, teleporting me very far into the sky...
Which leads me to this current situation.

"MEOW YOU GOOOOOOOSEEEE" I cursed out that little flerken, I may have 9 lives but I don't feel like losing one right now.

The wind blew against my coat as I rapidly approach the ground, I turned my body on my feet and cushioned my body with my shadow. I looked around my surroundings, spotting a white trailer of some sort. A red-haired woman sitting inside, this must be the human Goose was talking about.

I climbed up onto a tree, Perching myself there. Deciding to stay there as I observe the woman for a few days.
.
.
.
.
.
After observing the woman for a few days, I've concluded some things. The human is quite lonely, spending her time watching the same movie every day, eating take-out, and occasionally going into town.

I followed the human woman as she stepped into her car, a trip into town no doubt. I stealthily snuck into the car's shadow as it passes by.

As the car rounded a corner, A missile came out of nowhere, hitting the car and sending it flying. Luckily the car stopped just before it went over the bridge and into the deep river.

A car drove up behind us, and a human in a very durable-looking suit stepped out. The red-haired woman saw the approaching figure and panicked, causing the car to tip very dangerously close to the ledge. I quietly used my shadow to hold the car just enough for it to not fall.

"I'm pretty sure Ross has no jurisdiction here. And you should know I'm a better shot when I'm pissed off" She grunts as she shoots at the figure with deadly accuracy. The figure defended itself with its shield, before throwing it at the woman as she was reloading. Well, this woman is not a normal human, I guess Goose isn't sending me on a wild goose chase hehe get it?

The red-haired woman got out of the car, readying her pistol to shoot at the mysterious figure. The red-haired woman and the mysterious figure engaged in a fight, trading punches, and kicks. Go human! I'm rooting for you.

The figure stopped and looked around, before spotting a case of something. It walked away from the woman and to the case.

"You're not here for me" Natasha says. Launching at the figure, the mysterious person stopped her and sent her flying back with abnormal strength for a human.