Welcome to the Jungle

How will we be remembered? Will it be for saving the world twice? Nope. We're the team who broke time. That's right. History has been torn to shreds, which means it's up to us to put it back together again piece by piece, fixing these so-called Anachronisms before we get torn to shreds. So, please, don't call us heroes. We're legends.

______

Jax carried me in his arms as we walk into the medbay to check out the loud commotions coming from there. We walk in to see Nyssa and Grey taking turns to hit a dummy with Sara's Kali sticks.

"Still nothing" Nyssa sighs, "What are you doing, Grey?" Jax questioned the professor. "Oh, since... Gideon took Sara off sedatives, Ms. Al ghul and I've been looking for a salient stimulus to pull her out of the coma." He explained.

"What the hell is that?" Jax said dryly, "A noise or sound she might have an emotional connection to that would wake her up" Nyssa continued the professor's explanation. "Here, would you like to give it a try?" She hands one of the Kali stick to Jax.

"No, actually, uh, Grey I was wondering if you needed help with our other project." Jax said, the professor threw him a confused look. "Uncoupling Firestorm?"

"Oh, oh, yes, yes, that project. I've been looking into those equations, and it's very promising, indeed. All of Firestorm's power will safely reside in you" The professor reassures him.

I ignored the two men in the room in favor of Nyssa and and and unconscious Sara. I placed my paws on Sara's knee, *meow* When will Sara wake up?

Nyssa looked down to me "Soon little one, Soon"

*whimper* I hope so

_________

I sat on top of the Table in Sara's office as we all discuss the next course of action. With Sara out of commission, We are currently Captain less.

"I really wish I had better news about Sara, but she's still in a coma thanks to Damien Darhk's daughter laying her out" Jax informed the team. "Well, in the meantime, we could do what we do best and fix a few Anachronisms" Ray suggested.
"How about you drop me off on an island full of beautiful women like Zari and Tama did with that Helen chick" Rory said gruffly.

"Rory, you weren't supposed to say anything" Zari said, exasperated. "Wait, you didn't take Helen back to Troy where she belongs?" Amaya hissed, "That's what the Time Bureau does, but we--we do something different" Zari answered. "No, we do it different--ly" Nate corrected her, "Yeah, more messy" Ray adds.

"Okay if you look.....", I hopped down from the table and padded over to my comfy bad. *yawn* all these talks are making me sleepy, I'm just gonna take a quick nap.

_____

"Let's go Tam Tam, We're going to the jungle!" Ray's cheerfull voice woke me up from my nap, *Mreow* here we go again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I perched my self on top of a tree near the camp Zari, Ray, and Amaya's heading into.

"Sole survivor of the last patrol attacked was named Ryan Sanders. He's supposed to be on R and R here" I heard Ray say over the comms, "This doesn't look like a good place for American GIs to rest and recuperate" Amaya comments, "Looks more like they're just trying to escape" Ray said.

"Hey, I found our guy" Zari informs them, "Mr. Sanders, we're with the Associated Press. We wanted to ask you a few questions about what happened with your squad" Zari said to the guy. "I don't want to talk about it" The guy refused, "We won't take up much of your time" Amaya reassures him. "Yeah, people need to hear your story. You could save lives telling us what you saw" Ray adds