Crisis on Earth-X (Part 3)

*Boom* An explosion of black cloud surrounded me, Finally! It's been hours! I've finally managed to overload the device, Meow this thing is tough. With my powers back in my control, I easily lifted myself out of the very deep hole they've thrown me into.

I shook my body to get rid of the dampness and stink of said hole. Raising my snout in the air, I sniffed around for any trail of My humans' scent. Finding none, I decided on a direction and proceeded to follow my instincts. Sending out multiple of my shadows in other directions as scouts.

I've been running for what seemed like hours before spotting one of those Nazis, then this means I must be close. I transformed into my human form. infiltrating into the facility, stealthy knocking out the one who seemed to be in charge and dragging him away from the other Nazis.

*Groan* the Nazis groaned as he came to. My suppressed anger bubbled up in my chest, the possibility of my humans in danger fueling it. "WHERE IS SARA!" I hissed at him, my eyes glowing yellow in anger. "I-I don't know who you're talking about" The human stuttered. Weakling, I thought to myself. "Where are the other Earthers that were brought here" I hissed once more. "I-I'm not speaking a word, do your worst filthy commoner" He spat at me.

To make a long story short, 4 limbs broken, a dislocated jaw, crushed knees, and other bodily Injuries later, I managed to get my humans' location. I retransformed back into my original form. Now with a destination in mind, I ran as fast as my body could carry me. Sara, Jax, Professor, wait for me.

_______

*sniff sniff* I raised my snout to the air, "Sara!" I gasp. Her scent fresh around me, I'm close!

Following her scent, I picked up Jax and the professor's scent as well. Turning a corner I see Everyone alive and well, *sigh* I sighed in relief. But that didn't last long as a fight broke out, "No one gets to the gateway! No one!" A Nazi man who looked very much like Sara's father shouted.

"Sara!" I whispered, making my presence known. "Tama! Thank God you're okay" She sighed in relief and scooped me up to hug me. "What's going on here exactly?" I asked, "I'll catch you up on things later. For now, we got to war" She said. "Aye captain" I said as I charged at the Nazis. Taking out multiple at once, deflecting the bullets charging at me with my shadows.

"GREY NO!" Jax's anguish-filled shout echoed through the warehouse. "Grey's hit! We got to get him out of there!" Jax said in a panic. "Where's Barry when you need him?" Sara growled. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Grey! Stay down! Grey! No! Grey!" Jax shouted, The professor crawled towards the lever, even as bullets rained on him, he preserved. "He did it, He opened the breach" Alex gasps. "Let's go" Sara orders.

"Barry, we need you to hurry up. Stein's hurt" Sara said to Barry. "He's alive, but his condition is critical" Alex said as she check on him. "All right, Gideon will fix him," Sara said. "No, it's too dangerous to move him" Alex shook her head. "Not if he's Firestorm" Sara whispered and nodded to Jax. "Yeah. Grey! Grey. Grey, come on!" Jax pleaded as he merged with the professor. We walked through the portal and finally arrived on our home earth.

_______

Jax hurriedly unmerged and place the professor on the medbay bed. "Jax, relax. Professor's going to be fine. He's a tough bastard" Mick said as he sipped his beer. Suddenly Jax coughed up blood, "Jackson's hit!" Nate shouted as he hoisted Jax on the medbay bed next to the professor. "I can't find an entry wound" Nate panicked said. "Look at their vitals. It must be because of their connection" Dr. Snow pointed at the monitor.

"What the hell does that mean?" Mick growled. "Even though Jax isn't injured, their life functions must still be linked somehow" Dr. Snow explained.

"Well, how do we unlink them?" Nate growled. "We can't. Their connection's the only thing keeping the professor alive" Dr. Snow said.

______

"Nyss!" Sara ran to Nyssa, hugging her. I stepped out of their Chamber and tuned into the shadow I left in the med bay, the scene I saw shot right through my feline heart. "Sara" I walked into the room, interrupting their moment. "The professor doesn't have much time left," I said.

We ran to the medbay, only to realize that we were too late. "Jax?" Sara spoke up, "He did it for me" Jax sobbed. Jax left as Sara, Nyssa, and I approached the lifeless professor. Sara placed a kiss on his forehead, and Nyssa and I took turns in saying goodbye. I placed my paw on the professor's shoulder, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, May the goddess of death guide you to your peaceful rest" I whispered softly in his ears.

_________

"Where are we with locating the other Waverider?" Oliver asked. "We got a pretty good idea. I mean, we've all heard of the Chandrasekhar Limit, I assume?" 'Mr. Terrific' informed us.

"The data indicates it's still in the vicinity of Central City" Zari continued, "Which also indicates that Overgirl isn't long for this world"

"Which means that this world isn't long for this world" Mr. Terrific said. "Failure's not an option, Losing is not an option. We are gonna win. And we are gonna show these people that this earth, belongs to us" Oliver said with determination.

"Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Queen, but we're being hailed by a fellow Timeship" Gideon interrupted him "Put it on" Oliver ordered. "What do you want?" Sara questioned, "To offer a truce" Evil Oliver said, "In exchange for what?" Barry questioned him. "We will return to our earth peacefully if you meet my one demand, Supergirl comes with us" He said. "Here's another difference between you and me. I don't abandon my friends" Oliver said before ending the transmission.

"All right, Everybody ready to go?" Sara asked, "Never been more" Nate answered. "We can't bring Marty back, but we can protect the city he loved, and the family he left behind" Ray continued.

"For the Professor. Now let's go kick some ass" Sara said with determination.

______

We all marched in a line, straight into the battlefield. "Kill them all!" Evil Oliver ordered his Nazi men. The Nazis attacked, and everyone charged into battle. I sent out multiple clones to aid in battle. Piercing and killing the people who are responsible for the death of one of my human masters.

The Nazis shot at civilians, I used my shadows to deflect the bullets. Leaving my shadow clone to lead the civilians to safety. I blocked the torrent of bullets heading my way. Charging at the Nazis, I slashed their limbs off with my sharp claws.

*MREOW* THIS IS FOR THE PROFESSOR! I hissed as I took my aggression out on these Nazis.

*BOOM* a big supernova blasted up in the sky, and Supergirl fell to earth at a rapid pace. Fortunately, Nate was able to catch her. "Wha... what? How did you?" Kara gasps, "I figured it'd take the man of steel to catch the girl of steel. That and, you know, a tremendous amount of help" Nate chucked.

_______

I transformed into my human form for The professor's funeral. We all stood above his grave, everyone mourning the loss of a brilliant soul and mind.

"Uh, Clarissa asked me to say a few words. But, as you all know, it was Grey... Martin was the wordy one. But... I got used to hearing his voice inside my head. And, uh, even now I can still hear him. 'Cause even though he's gone, he's still a part of me. He's still a part of all of us. He was the best man right until the end. The best teacher. Friend. Husband. Father. Clarissa... I'm so, so sorry. I-I couldn't save him. I... All he wanted was to come home. To you, and you and Ronnie. To his family" Jax sobbed, "Oh, Jefferson. You were his family, too. " Mrs. Stein caressed his cheek.

"I just... I don't know how to do any of this without him" He sobbed. "Then, don't. You said it yourself. He's still part of you" Lily sobbed with him.

Everyone took turns in burying the professor. "Goodbye, my love" Mrs. Stein sobbed, "Thank you for believing in me" Sara whispered. "Tell Ronnie I miss him" Dr. Snow said. "Thank you for bringing me home to her" Barry whispered. Then it was my turn " Thank you for everything" I said, a tear fell from my eyes.

TBC