Moonshot

Time travel is real and all of history is vulnerable to the attack which is why we must travel through time to stop the spread these so called time aberrations and erase their damage to history. we are a team of outcast and misfits, So please don't call us heroes. We're something else, we're Legends.

____

I scratched on Sara's quarter's doors in the middle of the night. The door opens to reveal a half awake Sara "wha- Tama what's the matter? Is there something wrong? " "No, Everything is fine Sara. I just need you to drop me off back at 1641" "Why?" She crosses her arms. "There is something I need to find" I said, she stares into my eyes for a moment before nodding "All right, I'll drop you off back to Japan....So you're leaving huh?" She said, sadness flashed for a moment in her eyes before sissapearing, her face steeling into a poker face.
"Not permanently no, there is just something I need to find. I'll be back. After all, you're my new master now, you're stuck with me whether you like it or not" I said in a lighthearted tone. Sara chuckles "of course how could I forget about that"

The Legends dropped me off in japan, 1641. *whirrr* I heard the  sound of the waverider fly off into the distance. I stare at the bracelet around my ankle that Rip gave, the device that will open a one time gate onto the waverider. *sigh* No time to lose, I better find this thing as fast as I can. With a flick of my tail, i blended into the night.

TBC

A/N : Hehey everyone short chapter today isn't it? What do you think is our little Tama searching for I wonder? Well, we'll see in the next chapter. Oh by the way if you haven't noticed, Tama is Non binary, hence why I don't use much pronouns when referring to Tama. But sometimes I will refer to Tama with they/them when necessary.