Zari

How will we be remembered? Will it be for saving the world twice? Nope, we're the team who broke time. That's right, history has been torn to shreds which means, it's up to us to put it back together piece by piece. Fixing these so called anachronisms before we get torn to shreds. So please, don't call us heroes, We're Legends.

____

Gideon intercepted a distress call from that one guy, Gary, yeah that's his name and now the team are heading to check it out.

Sara, Ray, Jax, Mick, and I snuck into a military looking facility with Nyssa, Amaya, and the professor staying back at the ship. "Something feels off about this place" Jax said as he looks around. "Yeah like where is everybody" Ray adds

"Martial Law, it's a police state" Mick said, "How did you know?" Jax asks "I can smell pigs"

"He's right, All the cars on the street are military" Sara said as she looks around as well. "More pigs, get down! Get down!" Mick exclaims as we go into hiding, I slipped into Sara's shadow to hide myself. A big car went past us, "It's Argus, covert paramilitary organizations" Ray said "Yeah but it seems they've forgotten how to be covert" Jax quips. "The signal we intercepted came from over there" Ray points ahead of us.

"Should be here some where" He mutters "Gary! Gary! Gary!" He calls out. A head popped out from behind a crate, "Oh no no no no no, she's gonna kill me" Gary whines. "The chick from your distress call?" Jax questioned "No, Agent sharpe. She hates you guys"

"Well, feelings mutual" Sara shrugs, *Meow* Yeah!
"Look you said there's a female meta killing everyone, what's going on?" Ray asks "no this is classified time bureau business" Gary refused. "Open your mouth and say some words" Mick steps over to him.

"Guess you're going to have to decide who you're more afraid off, Agent Sharpe? Or Mick here" Sara smirks, "Uh.... The bureau got a ping on some unregulated time travel, but when I got here the person I was supposed to arrest-" "Was a meta human who had no problem murdering people?" Sara interrupts him. "Her powers let her control water" He whispers

"A human squirt gun? Big deal" Mick grumbles "No, you guys really have no idea how dangerous this woman is"

____

"Dweeb's right, That chick's dangerous. She just blew through those pigs like it was nothing" Mick said as he watches the footage with glee, "Actually I fought someone with water powers like this a few years ago, it was not very pleasant" Ray paled

"But why would a time traveling meta human come to 2042 to kill a bunch of Argus agents?" Jax wondered, "She didn't" Sara said as she rewinds the footage "She came here to kill their prisoner"

"Something tells me that our assassin doesn't give up so easily" Sara squints at the woman on the screen. "You got a plan Captain?" I asked

"Why? We saved four eyes, mission accomplished" Mick takes a swig of his beer "And four eyes' mission was to prevent the anachronism" Gary mumbles. "You mean stop the water witch before she kills whoever was in the back of that truck?" Jax looks at him.

"Gideon, scan argus' logs. See if you can ID the prisoner" Sara ordered, "I can do better than that, captain. I can project vthe prisoner's most likely destination" "Even better Gideon"

*Yawn* That's settled then, we're going to catch a water human. Then I better catch some naps before something inevitably goes wrong.

_______

While Sara and the rest went out to go catch the prisoner, I decided to stay behind and check on the other humans on the ship. 

"There's nothing to worry about, Gideon can't find anything medicaly wrong with you" I heard Gray inform Amaya as I walk into the med bay. "I told you Martin, my problem is mystical not scientific" "Believe me Mysticism is merely science that hasn't been understood yet" The professor said.