"How is your former stalker girlfriend Chace? Has time mellowed that temper of hers?" Emilio smirks as he opens the flier to look at it.

"Saturday was the first contact I've had with her since that day Emilio. I communicated with her as little as possible. I don't know if she knows about the Senator's secret life but it appears someone else has an idea. I need to know who is responsible for the information in that flier." Chace answers.

"Fine, I'll have it looked into. Did you introduce Rylie as your girlfriend to Sharna?" Emilio lifts one brow in question to his friend.

"Trust me, she knew about Rylie long before we got there, she pretended she didn't. I'm just glad I told Rylie about her before we got there. She handled the situation better than I did frankly." Chace admits.

"Rylie sounds like a keeper. How do you feel about that?" Emilio asks him.

"I was going to talk to you about it later, I think I'm ready to buy a ring. Do I buy it first or ask her first? I've never been so scared before in my life. What if I buy one and she doesn't like it, I don't even know what kind she likes." Chace's voice is hoarse he tries to clear his throat pulling on his collar and tie. Emilio grins broadly at his friend.

"Well... get all of your choking out of your system now because if you choke after you give her a ring or on your wedding day, I think Rylie will be worse than Sharna could ever be." Emilio is outright laughing at him now.

"I'm not choking....I'm in love with her. I told her I want to have children with her." Chace admits.

"Wow.... you are ready my friend. I'll get Marisol to find out what kind of ring she likes. You've got one chance to get it right. We'll go pick one out as soon as she finds out." Emilio says.

Evelyn buzzes Chace reminding him that Jackson Blaine is on his way for their meeting. Chace tell her have him meet them in the first floor conference room. They are on their way down.

Rylie yawns as she and Beth catalogue some files. "Ooooh, I bet I know why you're so tired. You have been tired a lot lately. Anything you want to tell me. I'm sure Commander Clit has been keeping you up all hours of the night since you got the new house. Have you two christened every room yet?" Beth stops what she's doing watching Rylie's face eager for an answer.

"When's the last time you went out on a date. You really need to focus on a man of your own Beth." Rylie answers.

"You know it's not that easy finding the right man for yourself but you sure can see him for other women. I thought you would never get rid of Mason actually you haven't. He called here several times last week and I ran into him Friday when I was out at lunch. You're so much better off with the Commander. Let me tell you I haven't found my own yet, but I think I found a guy that's got potential. He showed great potential when he mowed my lawn last night. He's picking me up after work maybe I'll let him do it again." She shrugs her shoulders in exulted remembrance.

Rylie has stopped typing on her computer. She's staring at Beth not because of the sexual innuendo conversations they always seem to end up having, Rylie's not embarrassed by them anymore since being with Chace. If Beth knew some of the places Chace has made her climax she would never get her to do any work. The mention of Mason calling for her is unsettling.

"Beth, you didn't tell me Mason called last week and I certainly didn't know he was here last Friday. What did he want?" Rylie closes her laptop signaling their not working on the accounts anymore.

"Oh well, I don't exactly know. I kind of just ran into him Friday at the shopping center, he didn't come here. I was on my way back from lunch, he approached me and asked me if you were working late I told him no. He said he had a meeting close by and hoped to finally catch up with you."