Epilogue: Lights in a Starless Sky

12PM: Perceval's Dorm, St. Freya Academy

You know that feeling when you're both excited but also so nervous that it makes you want to be sick? Perceval was feeling that ten times over as the girl attempted pinned a light pink azalea flower to the lapel of his sheer white suit jacket, biting her bottom lip as the Knight's trembling made it hard for her to have steady hands. "Can you stop shaking so much? You're making this really hard..." 

"S-Sorry..." 

Eventually, she was able to do it successfully and Perceval looked to the mirror; adjusting the cuffs of his shirt. Wearing a black silk dress shirt, white trousers, white jacket, deep brown waistcoat and deep brown shoes, he was completely prepared for the most important day of his life: marriage. 

Nervously fiddling with the button that held the cuff of his right sleeve, Perceval released a shaky breath and turned to the girl with a slightly furrowed brow. "I look alright, don't I...? Kiana...?"

The white haired girl managed a soft smile and nudged the Knight gently in the shoulder, piercing blue gaze filled with pride for her friend. "Alright? Perceval, you look amazing." She reassured him while petting his shoulders gently and giving him a light shake. "You're gonna kill it today, just relax. I'm sure Bianka is just as nervous as you are." 

Perceval smiled at the Valkyrie's attempt to calm him down but it didn't help the fluttering butterflies in his stomach and dryness of his throat; the trembling of his fingertips showing a nervousness in him that he had never felt before. Though if he was honest, having Kiana beside to reassure him was a blessing, especially after he believer he might not see her again after the events of the Starless Night. "Yeah... Yeah, you're probably right..." He muttered quietly to himself in a tone reserved for his ears alone. "It's only a wedding... It's only a wedding, it's only- Oh, who am I kidding? Of course I'm nervous..."

Bronya, who was watching the whole time, walked up beside the Knight; now able to use her legs again thanks to a combination of powers during the Starless Night, and gave him a pat on the back. "Once you see her, all that nervousness will go away." She responded with a soft and genuine smile. "And remember, were here to back you up."

"... Cheers, Bronya. That means a lot."

Opening the dorm door, Kiana gestured out to the rest of St. Freya Academy; where they would make their way to the gardens that were now ornately decorated in preparation for a wedding of grand proportions. The hedges lined with white roses and silk, an altar set out to the backdrop of the Academy draped with flowers and ivy, rows of seating and surprisingly, some guests had already arrived. Among them were Tesla, Einstein, Carole, Tahlia and even two members of the World Serpent: Raven and Kevin, the latter being dressed rather sharply in an all black suit while Raven wore a sleeveless black dress. Cracking a smile, Perceval made his way over to them. "I didn't expect to see you two here. How did you know I was getting married today? And here of all places?"

Raven put her hands on her hips with her signature sly smile crossing her lips. "Mei let us know. And besides, I wouldn't miss this for the world. Especially after the kindness you showed me." She answered while holding out her hand. "I really mean that." 

Perceval shook her hand firmly as a slight fluttering in his stomach rose in embarrassment. "Thank you, Natasha..." He responded quietly, brushing a lock of hair away from his eyes. "It means so much to me that you and the others are here for Bianka and I."

"Speaking of which." Kevin piped up, adjusting his tie; clearly not used to such formal attire as of late. Perceval understood that very well. "Is she doing well? After being attacked by the Herrscher, I can't imagine how much pain she went through." He continued on, though the Knight noticed that his tone seemed less icy than before they had encountered the Herrscher of the End.