Chapter 1

You tip toed down the hallway past the other dorms, careful to not awake anyone. It was 5 am and you had another nightmare.

These nightmare occurred once every week, and you didn't know how to stop them.

It was the same one over and over, the Kishin coming and killing your friends right before your eyes along with the guy you liked: Crona.

You two were both the most socially awkward kids ever at DWMA.

As you were making your way down the hallway still to go outside and get some fresh air, you stumbled into someone who was unlocking their dorm.

You tripped and then face planted.

"A-Are you okay?", you heard a voice filled with worry ask above you.

You realized that that "someone" was Crona.

"I'm...okay Crona.", you mumbled as you scrambled up.

You managed a smile even though your cheeks were bright red from embarrassment.

"Here come in, I don't want you walking alone.", Crona shyly told you as he fiddled with his lock.

"Crona..", you whispered, "I can't go in I'm a girl...remember the rules?"

He straightened up and looked down at you with a shy smile, making you blush.

"It's o-okay.", Crona stuttered.

You hesitantly nodded and he finally opened the door.

He held the door open like a gentleman making you quietly giggle, and he let you walk in first.

You glanced around the room as Crona shut and locked the door again behind you both.

The room was just like all the others, but there were no photos or posters. Everything was plain and absolutely normal.

"I will sleep on the ground, you can take my bed (Y/N)...", Crona muttered with a smile.

"But-", you tried to protest.

"No you take the bed.", he insisted.

You felt horrible, so you quietly asked looking down at your feet, "Can you be with me? It is your bed after all, Crona.."

He hesitantly nodded, and pulled the covers open.

He laid down and held open an arm, and you felt your face heat up as you slowly sat down on the edge of the bed, then shifted so you laid under the covers with his arm loosely wrapped around your waist.

You hesitantly rested your head on his shoulder, and closed your eyes.

You couldn't believe you were sleeping with your crush, but you managed to keep yourself from turning as red as a tomato.

You drifted off to sleep as you heard Crona's soft voice whisper, "Goodnight (Y/N)."