...

Did he look old? Was it because of his bags? It must be the bags!

Lin Ye sighed tiredly at this. He was getting old too fast for his liking.

"Your luck is pretty good," At this time, a voice sounded in Lin Ye's ears, "It's just so happened that the engagement ceremony of the fourth princess will be held where we are going."

Lin Ye turned his head and FEater sat beside him. A pair of black sunglasses and a black face mask covered her face. On her head was a cap that covered her bear's ears.

"Why do you dress up like this?" Lin Ye was a little puzzled.

"To hide my identity," She whispered to him, "Have you forgotten who I am?"

"Who are you?" Lin Ye didn't remember.

"Are you trying to make me laugh?" She asked.

"Ah... I forgot," Lin Ye remembered, leaning back slightly into his chair, "I almost forgot that you are still an international movie star."

"Hey! Inside voice! Inside voice," She put a finger on her mouth and said to him, "Don't be too loud, I don't want others to know..."

He chuckled at this, "Tough being famous, huh Superstar?

"... Are you mocking me?" She glared behind her glasses at him, "The way so said it annoyed me."

"No, no, no." Lin Ye shook his head innocently. His eyes were not looking at her and were more focused on Messiah instead. She could see a smirk on his face, "How could I - a normal citizen - dare to mock you - an international movie star?"

"... Believe it or not, I can kick you. Don't test me, Hero" FEater rolled her eyes, but she was wearing sunglasses, so Lin Ye couldn't see it.

Lin Ye chuckled at this warning.

"By the way..." Lin Ye looked at FEater suspiciously, "You are not with the travel agency, no? Weren't you going to have a vacation at the temple? Why follow us?"

"Hey, don't think too much about that," FEater pulled down her mask and smiled at him, "But if you really want to know-."

"Not really."

"- I originally came here to relax and have fun," She ignored him and continued on, "I find it is more fun to follow you than to stay in the temple. Maybe you will meet another divine beast."

"... I would rather not," Lin Ye helplessly smiled at her. Then he looked at Nian enjoying patting Messiah on his lap, "One is enough for now. Maybe on a later date."

"I was just giving an example. Besides, I can help you a lot. I can't help you much here, but in Chang'an, I bring a lot of benefits to your group."

FEater took off her sunglasses and looked at Lin Ye, "You shouldn't want to stay in a cheap hotel booked by this travel agency, right? I can help you book the best suite in the best hotel there."

"Is that so," Lin Ye smirked. It was not like he minded her company, but he would like to hear what she could offer to them, "How good can that place be?"

"It's a place where the princess of Yan stays," She smirked at his question.

That was an impressive claim made by her.

Although he didn't know the said Princess, seeing that royalty was staying there must show how good that place was.

Now he realised something. He saw a lot of things by now.

God, angels, demons, soldiers, leaders, divines Beast, horrific being from the depth of the sea...

The list went on and on.