Prologue

Brooklyn Dayes is the nerd of Davidson Day High School in Davidson, North Carolina. She's lived in North Carolina her whole like and never really cared about anything besides school.

You would think that Brooklyn would be unhappy with her life, but no. She is more than content with sitting on the sidelines and watching others soak up the spot light into their fake-tan-riddled skin, and has been for 3 years since she was a freshman.

People like Hayes Grier, and all his friends really, are the people that Brooklyn despises. She's known Hayes as long as she can remember, but can never remember wanting to waste her time of day on him. The thing is, Hayes is so different from his brother Nash that Brooklyn sees from time to time when he hangs out with her step brother/only friend Taylor Caniff (😏).

She normally just flips her waist-length chocolate brown hair, rolls her grey/blue eyes, and moves on with her life when Hayes does something that the idiots in North Carolina would consider entertaining.

But now that it's junior year, Brooklyn is starting to feel like she's been missing out on the high school experience, she seeks some sort of adventure, some sort of spark.

What will happen when Brooklyn finds that spark that she's been looking for in the boy that she's despised since 4th grade?

Just read and find out 😉

~~~

HEY Y'ALL!

So I'm Tess the author of this book! I'll be doing little author's notes like this at the end of some of the chappies, you don't really have to read them because I know they're boring lol,

But I'm writing this book for my friend Natasha because she said there are no good Hayes fan fictions and I could write a good one lol.

Anyway, the book will be in the first person point of view, mostly of Brooklyn probably.

Sooooooooo

That's all!

Love y'all! Xoxo @totallytesss