twenty four

"Are you sure about this?" Jimin asked, shivering a little. 

"Absolutely," Seokjin replied, adding a strawberry to the top of a whip cream pile. He looked to Jimin, grinning. "I've always wanted to do this."

Jimin and Seokjin were utterly alone in the ginormous mansion. Seokjin's parents took his brother with them on an international business trip. And as soon as Jin and Jimin arrived at the estate, he ordered all the servants to return to their homes for the evening right away, even if their work wasn't finished. 

With the house empty of every soul minus a few animals running around, Seokjin brought Jimin to the kitchen and showed him around. Despite the shame his family brought on him for enjoying cooking or baking so much, Jimin could see passion come to life in Seokjin's eyes as he held the tour. He recounted stories of him accomplishing difficult tasks with a proud beam, or laughing as he told about a few of his blunders when trying something new. 

But the cheery mood faded into something different as Seokjin turned on Jimin, ordering, "Climb onto the counter."

~

-

Seokjin slid the door to the shower stall open, stepping out and grabbing a towel.

Jimin reached up and switched the showerhead off. He shook his head like a wet dog before climbing out. Seokjin tossed him a white, fluffy towel and the two began drying off. 

Jimin looked at Seokjin, admiring the form of the other. His bones, like his cheeks, shoulders, collar, joints, and waist, were strong and defined. He was very tall, with his golden skin stretching beautifully over his muscles. He wasn't skinny, fat, or built. He was a bit toned, but it looked as if beauty came to him naturally.

Namjoon was the tallest of the three. He also appeared to be the strongest among them, with his formed abs, legs, arms, and chest. His skin was a bit lighter than theirs, but darker than Jimin's. He was so attractive and his body was glorious to look at.

Taehyung was a bit shorter, but not too much. His arms and legs were firm and molded, but places like his chest and belly were soft, untouched by hard work. He was quite stunning in his own way. His face was especially so, with the perfectly placed and defined features.

Taehyung...

It'd only been a few days since Taehyung's confession, but Jimin already felt like he was riding cloud 9 since. He couldn't stop thinking about him. A bright, lovely hope had gripped his heart. He began to wonder if he was lovable after all, even if most of his teenage years he was told that he was not. 

Though Taehyung had been the last of the Kims to have Jimin completely that night, he had probably been the best. Which was saying a lot, because Seokjin and Namjoon knew exactly what to do. 

But they had not had any interactions like that since. In fact, Taehyung seemed to be making a lot of points to hang out with Jimin without doing anything of that nature. He'd popped up at Jimin's dorm room twice now with more flowers and asking to hang out. Hoseok had been present both times, but said nothing as the three of them hung out on the living room couch to watch a movie. Jimin allowed Taehyung to hold his hand both times.