fifteen

Jimin woke up the next morning aching all over. His lower back, arms, and wrists were badly hurting. However he moved, it made him wince and suck in a sharp breath between his teeth. He wondered how he was going to get around campus with how bad he felt.

He sat up, whining a bit. He glanced around the room, and with wide eyes remembered that he accidentally ended up spending the night at Namjoon's. He must've passed out from exhaustion at some point and only woken up just now because of the crisp morning sunlight peeking through the window.

Jimin flipped over, ignoring the pain that flared up, and grabbed his phone. He immediately texted his roommate, who had spammed him overnight asking where he was and if he was okay. He reassured Hoseok, only half-lying and saying that he stayed with a friend.

As Jimin set his phone back down, he noticed a glass of water and a bottle cap holding what had to be two pain pills. With a bit of a smile, Jimin downed what was offered, then climbed out of the bed. 

Jimin heard a creak as he was picking up his pants, finding Namjoon in the doorway only wearing a towel.

Namjoon stepped into the room, the floorboards squeaking under his feet, shimmering in the cold morning light, fresh from a shower. Jimin licked his lips and quickly looked away, becoming very focused on putting his clothes back on. He knew he shouldn't feel embarrassment around the Kims any longer (especially not with Namjoon after last night!), but Namjoon's beautifully contoured body glistening with water was just so attractive.

"How're you feeling?" Namjoon asked as he disappeared into his closet. He must've caught the look of desire in Jimin's gaze because he smirked and dropped his towel along the way. 

"A bit sore," Jimin admitted as he pulled his shirt on. "I've never -- I mean, last night was very rough."

"Really?" Namjoon asked, poking his head out. "I could have sworn I was gentle. You only let me go one round, after all."

"But I don't do this nearly as regularly as you do," Jimin pointed out with a raised brow. 

Namjoon nodded in agreement, then fully emerged from the closet, throwing on a soft, dark blue, floor-length coat over his attire. It was simple enough, with baggy jeans and a loose Tee, but the beret settled over his wet hair and the touch of the expensive-looking coat brought everything together. It was nothing Jimin would have worn since it was a strange mix of style and color, but Namjoon pulled it off quite well.

Namjoon strolled over to his dresser, pulling off his beret and styling his hair messily with his fingers in front of the mirror. Glancing at Jimin's reflection through the glass, Namjoon said, "Come over here."

Jimin did as he was told, moving around the bed and standing beside the other. "Do you have any classes this morning?"

Namjoon scoffed. "God, no. I'm not a morning person." He curled his bangs around his forehead in a particular shape that Jimin just now noticed that he always did. It suited his rounded face nicely.

Jimin's brows squished together. "Um, then why are you awake right now?"