fourteen

To Jimin's relief, Namjoon's turn didn't include being in the library again. Public spaces really wore Jimin out.

However, a bit to Jimin's dismay, they went back to Namjoon's home. A very private and intimate place... Jimin wondered what Namjoon wanted to do so much that he needed a whole house for them.

As soon as the front door closed behind them, Namjoon spun around to face Jimin. 

~

Namjoon laid down beside Jimin with a huff.

Jimin stared blankly at the overhead fan. As if in a daze, he muttered, "Do you think the neighbors heard?"

Namjoon chuckled. "Who cares? That was amazing."

After a few minutes of silence passed, Namjoon heaved himself into a sitting position and began undoing Jimin's restraint. He tossed aside the belt, drew the blankets from underneath Jimin, and laid them on top of them both. Namjoon sidled up against Jimin, grabbing the other and hugging him close. His fingers ran through Jimin's hair.

The two lay there quietly, Jimin steadily coming back to reality while Namjoon cuddled him.

"Aftercare, huh?" Jimin asked as he blinked.

Namjoon nodded, saying nothing.

Jimin smiled. "It's not so bad."

"It's healthy," Namjoon said in a low voice. "We'll find out your exact needs as we go on to make it better for you."

Jimin puckered his lips, thinking about it. After a bit, he said, "Was I good?"

Namjoon chuckled through his nose. "Very good. I haven't felt that good in a while. I want to keep you."

Jimin didn't know how to respond. On one hand, he liked the praise and really liked being wanted. On the other, he knew Namjoon meant "keep" as per the contract. Knowing that made him feel like a mere toy.

Jimin forced a smile. "Cool."

Namjoon flipped onto his side, pulling away from Jimin a bit. Guess the aftercare was over. "Want to go for round two? Sounded like we found the right angle at the end there."

Jimin furrowed his brows, suddenly very aware of how heavy his body was. "I'm tired. And I need to go to the restroom."

Namjoon snickered, flopping onto his back once more. "Fine, then. But you're going to have a rough day tomorrow."

Jimin frowned. "I have a few classes tomorrow, I can't afford to be out all day."

Namjoon grinned wickedly, and Jimin suddenly wondered how much of a sadist this man was. "I know. Prepare for a very rough class, Park Jimin."