Should he order them to attack them even though they 'seem' harmless? 

Should he exchange some necessary information and wait until they let them go? 

What would be the best decision considering Ivan's state?

Karter wouldn't be able to fight with Ivan on his back. But his warriors were injured and tired, it would be hard to put them down so they'll escape. Those two might still have a connection with their pack, they could call for backup. 

After a minute, Karter sighed and nodded. 'Don't say anything without running it through me.' He warned and watch her nod before she shifted as well. 

Aife instantly stood by her side, still in her attack mode. 

"We are just passing by." Andra answered with an easy smile on her face.

She covered her bloody side when the other woman stared at her. 

"Wh-what- who's he?" The woman, who smelt like an Alpha, hesitantly said. Her eyes looked terrified when she looked at Karter's massive form that carried Ivan's ratted body. 

'Tell them, just say it's our Luna.' Karter told Andra since they wouldn't be able to lie about something like this. 

"Our Luna." Andra said to her. The other woman didn't speak for a while and glanced at her partner. 

"I-I assumed." She hesitantly said, her eyes were shifting in nervousness.

'Shit, they're mind-linking. It means they still can contact their pack.' Karter said to everyone, his voice sounding sharp and cautious.

"What about him?" She nodded towards Ivan.

'Warrior. Don't let anyone know Ivan was attacked' Karter said. 

"Warrior." She briefly said.

"How did... that happen?" She let her eyes roam around, staring hard at their injuries.

Andra didn't speak, waiting for Karter to direct her. 'Went on a visit, encountered rogues in the way.' Karter finally spoke after some thinking. 

"Well, we are visiting a pack for some business and got attacked in the way." Andra contemplated if she should elaborate but remembered Karter's instruction of not saying more than enough.

"That's rough." The woman distracted said and trained her eyes on Karter and Ivan. "He doesn't look good." She commented. 

"Well..." Andra side glanced at Karter nervously. "He'll be fine." She stated without waiting for Karter, she saw the expressions of the other woman to see she was started to suspect her late replies.  

'Shit, Andra. Did I tell you to say that?' Karter angry cursed.

"Are you sure?" The woman raised her eyebrows.

'Say that we don't know yet, that is why we are trying to get to our pack.' 

Andra dramatically sighed and lowered her head. "We don't really know." She made her voice crack. "Right now we are just trying to get to our pack." Her hands came up to squeeze herself. Karter looked at her in slight amusement.

It appeared to do the trick as a concerned look appeared at the woman. "Instead of traveling to your pack, you should hurry to ours. We can treat him before something worse happens." She hurriedly offered. 

'No, we are not entering anyone's pack.' 

'Well, that's a  broad statement, don't suppose I can straight up say that.' Andra scoffed. 

"It's okay, we can reach in time." She reassured. "Now, if you let us, we need to hurry." She instantly added.

"What pack are you from?" She asked firmly yet with a nonchalant tone.