Loki - Suspect - Part two

About: you are imprisoned and questioned by Natasha while Loki is at her side. She has all sorts of evidence - pointing at you. Will Loki leave you up to faith, or will he help you out of this mess? 

You were brought down to the Stark Tower, that big, ugly building in New York. As they forced you into a glass cage, you continued to send Loki dead glares, which he avoided much to your agitation. You were boiling on the inside; you had done nothing wrong in your life - up til now. You were seriously considering killing the God. 

Thor pushed you down on the small, iron bench before leaving you in the cage and closing the door. You gritted your teeth. All the Avengers stood in front of you, the coward in the back, trying to intimidate you by outnumbering you. 

Stark cleared his throat and stepped forward. 

"Okay, lady, you're Y/N L/N, right?" he asked, popping a blueberry into his mouth. You rose an eyebrow, not meeting his gaze, instead met an other pair of eyes. 

"Yes," you answered, voice cold and dismissive. "Why am I here?" Natasha Romanoff then stepped out of the small crowd, face blank, but disdain obvious in her eyes. 

"You guys can leave, I'm interrogating her now, Loki, could you stay please?" You rolled your eyes, fists clamping around the iron bench. The raven-haired God nodded while the others slowly left the room. 

Natasha's fierce eyes locked with yours, making a promise she wasn't going to go easy on you. She crossed her arms over her chest, legs spread a little while Loki was fetching a tablet and scrolling through some pages. 

"You are here because you're father is making a mess outside," she started off on a venomous tone. "He's selling drugs and people are dying" 

"That doesn't seem like my problem," you bit. "Ask my father about it, I don't have anything to do with it." Natasha rose an eyebrow and smirked. 

"All the same drugs were found in the victims bodies. The very thing your dad happens to sell. We went to arrest him yesterday night, but unfortunately he escaped and is now nowhere to be seen. I would say it is very much your problem." Your eyes slid from Natasha to your captor and you scrunched up your nose. 

"How exactly?" you wanted to now, but she dodged the question and carried on. 

"Where is he?" 

"I don't know." Really, you had no idea where your father was. If it was true what the Avengers said, that he fled again, he could be in his safe house in Europe by now. 

"Okay, where are his suppliers? Who are they?" she continued. You shrugged. 

"I told you, I don't kno-" 

"Describe how the night went for you, what did you do? Who did you talk to?" You swallowed and stole a glance at Loki, pulling off quite the poker face. You huffed - that bastard. He was acting as if you were a complete stranger to him. 

"I... I got ready for whatever my dad was celebrating that night. I don't have a clue about the occasion," you added before she could interrupt you. "I went downstairs, to the bar, and didn't talk to anyone until I stumbled onto this bimbo." You nodded your head to Loki. 

"Please describe the people you talked to," she insisted. 

"I didn't talk to - okay, I talked to man," you admitted. 

"Make a robot picture, please," Natasha told Loki, who opened the tablet and started taking notes. 

"He was rather tall," you started, "He had sharp facial features, a pointed nose... Green eyes and long black hair. And a massive d-"