Loki - Is this where you keep your stuff? - Smut

About: Loki invites you to his room to watch a film together. When you open his drawer for a bottle of water, you find quite the surprise. Will that be the solution to the sexual tension between you guys? 

Warning: dominant Loki

It had been raining all day, so going outside wasn't an option. You sat in the kitchen, sipping your favourite kind of tea while chatting with Natasha when your best friend just happened to walk in. 

Loki smiled at you, and immediately went to roam the cupboards for some sweets. You rolled your eyes, a hint of a grin spreading across your face. Natasha was mid-sentence when he interrupted her, popping a pop corn into his mouth. 

"Y/N? Do you want to watch a film with me?" His eyes slid to Natasha as she nodded. "Alone. With me?" he stressed. 

"Yeah, sure," you said, fiddling with your hands underneath the table as you glanced at Natasha. 

"It's fine," she assured. "I'll go and find Bruce, or something." She rubbed your hair, stood up from her chair and left the kitchen, leaving you alone with the God. He smirked. 

"That was unnecessarely rude," you told him. "Do you have crisps?" In response, Loki held up a bag of salt chips, raising an eyebrow. 

"These good?" he asked, already knowing it were your favourite. You nodded. "Alright, let's go to my room. Spend time together on the bed... and stuff." He swallowed awkwardly. "I meant, on my bed, no, wait-" 

You chuckled. 

"I understand, it's fine," you assured. "Every thing else coming out of your mouth is dirty so don't worry about it now." A grin tucked at his lips and he rolled his eyes. 

"Not everything, come on," he whined as he guided you out of the kitchen, one hand supporting your lower back. You rose an eyebrow. 

"No, what about that time you were flirting with the waitress at that restaurant? Or the time you taunted me about my-" 

"Okay, okay, let's just go to my room and Netflix, okay?" he said. You snickered, cursing your dirty mind. "Shut up." 

"I didn't say anything," you defended, throwing your hands up in defence and stealing a popcorn along the way. 

You sat on Loki's bed, the sheets felt heavenly soft beneath your palms while Loki was putting on the film on his TV. When the soundtrack came on, he sat back on his heels and adjusted the pilows near the headboard. He shifted on the mattress and pulled you down along with him. 

The first scene started playing and Loki subtly snaked a hand around your waist. You obliged and went to rest your head on his shoulder, secretly inhaling his scent, while he inhaled - not so secretly - the peachy scent of your hair. 

The sound of his breathing was soothing, almost lulling you to sleep. But the movements of his hands were keeping you awake, on edge even. Your eyes followed his every move, how they delicately picked out a popcorn, brought it to his mouth with a dainty move and placed it on his tongue and on top of that, licked the honey off his lean fingers with his silver tongue. 

A tongue you would like to feel on your - 

A blush crept up your cheeks as Loki stilled his movements and looked at you, and you quickly focused again on the screen in front of you. His demeanor was smug. 

"Do you want one?" he asked, that voice soft like silk. You simply nodded, and he singled out a popcorn for you, dripping with honey. You swallowed when he brought it closer to your mouth, to the point it touched your lips. You opened your mouth.